1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Honda CBR 1000RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by vats_1983, Jul 7, 2015.

1. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

Putting up my 2006 Honda CBR 1000RR up for sale. Clean Title comes with Title. Has 10,000 miles. Did 9500 miles on street and rest on track-days. Comes with both street(aftermarket orange/black) and track plastics. Has tons of performance upgrades. I'm the 2nd owner but did all of the modifications with my mechanic(the bike was in stock condition when I bought it and I have all of the original parts). The bike was dropped by the original owner so he used aftermarket fairings on the bike(Orange/Black) which comes with the bike.
    Yoshimura RS-5 full TI exhaust system
    Power commander III mapped for the Yoshimura system
    Shorai Li-Ion light weight battery along with the charging kit(Also have the original battery)
    Brembo Master Cylinder
    Ohlins Rear suspension setup for 200 lb rider(Also have original stock suspension)
    Vortex chain(Also have original chain)
    Vortex adjustable handlebars(Also have original handlebars)
    Vortex case cover
    Woodcraft case cover(Also have original case covers)
    Vortex adjustable Rearsets(Also have original rearsets and an extra chinese adjustable rearsets)
    Zero Gravity Double bubble racing wind screen(Also have original windscreen)
    ASV adjustable brake and clutch levers(Also have original levers)
    Has a set of Pirelli Superbike Pro tires with atleast 5 trackdays left on them(Also have a set of Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires which I used for about 1000 miles on street and the original Pirelli Diablo rosso tires that came on the bike)

I have listed whatever I can remember off the top of my head. Probably has more upgrades that I do not remember. Comes with Honda Street mesh jacket size XL and Red/White Helmet. Will not part out. Comes as is. Also have other extras such as chicken hawk tri temperatur tire warmers, Pitbull stands(Front and rear), Pitbull trailer pin. VP racing gas can 5 Gal. All the extras will cost more. Not included in the price of the bike. 7000$ for CBR1000RR only with street and track plastics and some oem parts. Open to negotiation but no low ball offers. Bike has a lowside at 40 mph. Have video proof to show there was no damage due to the low side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

My mechanic installed most of the performance upgrades over this past off season. So the upgrades are pretty much brand new(I've only done 2 trackdays and 1 raceday after the upgrades). Here is the list.

Yoshimura RS-5 full TI exhaust system installed Feb-2015
    Power commander III mapped for the Yoshimura RS-5 system installed Feb-2015
    Shorai Li-Ion light weight battery along with the charging kit(Also have the original battery) installed Feb-2015
    Brembo Master Cylinder installed Feb-2014
    Galfer Sportbike Front Brake Line with stainless steel braid
    Ohlins Rear suspension setup for 200 lb rider(Also have original stock suspension) installed Feb-2013
    Vortex chain(Also have original chain) installed Feb-2015
    Vortex adjustable handlebars and a set of spare Vortex tubes(Also have original handlebars) installed Feb-2015
    Vortex case cover
    Vortex adjustable Rearsets(Also have original rearsets and an extra chinese adjustable rearsets) installed Feb-2015
    Zero Gravity Double bubble racing wind screen(Also have original windscreen) installed Feb-2015
    ASV Adjustable Brake and Clutch Levers(Also have orginal levers) installed Feb-2015

3. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

Updates to the listing

Putting up my 2006 Honda CBR 1000RR up for sale. Very fast bike. I won 3rd in WERA with this bike two months back. Clean Title comes with Title.

Has 10,000 miles. Did 9500 miles on street(highway use for commute to work) and rest on track-days. Comes with both street(aftermarket) and track plastics. Has tons of performance upgrades.

I'm the 2nd owner but did all of the modifications with a professional race mechanic(the bike was in stock condition when I bought it and I have all of the original parts). Bike is safety wired for WERA/ASRA/CCS specs.

Yoshimura RS-5 full TI exhaust system with Carbon Fiber tip installed Feb-2015
    Power commander III mapped for the Yoshimura RS-5 system installed Feb-2015
    Shorai Li-Ion light weight battery along with the Shorai charging kit(Also have the original battery) installed Feb-2015
    Brembo Master Cylinder installed Feb-2014
    Galfer Sportbike Front Brake Line with stainless steel braid
    Ohlins Rear Shock PRXLS 2004-07 Honda CBR1000RR HO3470 setup for 200 lb rider(Also have original stock suspension) installed Feb-2013
    Vortex chain 520RV3-118(Also have original chain) installed Feb-2015
    Vortex 42 tooth 520 Rear Sprocket(Also have original sprocket) installed Feb-2015
    Vortex 15 tooth 520 Front Sprocket(Also have original sprocket) installed Feb-2015
    Vortex adjustable 50mm Fork Tube (7 Degree) and a set of spare Vortex tubes(Also have original handlebars) installed Feb-2015
    Vortex Black Superbike Grip installed Feb-2015
    Vortex Brake Guard installed Feb-2015
    Vortex case cover
    Vortex adjustable Rearsets(Also have original rearsets and an extra set of chinese adjustable rearsets) installed Feb-2015
    Zero Gravity Double bubble racing wind screen(Also have original windscreen) installed Feb-2015
    ASV Adjustable Brake and Clutch Levers(Also have original levers) installed Feb-2015
    Stompgrip Tank grip pads

Currently has a set of Pirelli Superbike Pro tires with atleast 10 trackdays left on them.
    Also have a set of Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires which I used for about 1000 miles on street and the original Pirelli Diablo rosso tires that came on the bike.

I have listed whatever I can remember off the top of my head. Probably has more upgrades that I do not remember.

Comes with Honda Street mesh jacket size XL and Red/White SevenZeroSeven DOT/Snell Approved Helmet. Will not part out. Comes as is. In no hurry to sell.
    Also have other extras such as -

Chicken hawk Tri-temperature tire warmers(front and rear) with case(no burn damages),
    Pitbull stands(Front and rear)(Front stand with HYBRID DUAL LIFT),
    Pitbull trailer pin,
    VP racing gas can 5 Gal
    Joes Racing 32307 (0-60) PSI Tire Pressure Gauge
    Slime 40001 Motorcycle Tire Inflator (Brand new never used)

Open to negotiations but no low ball offers. No time to ride and that's the only reason I'm selling my bike.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

Price drop to 6500$. Extras will cost extra. PM me for more details.

5. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

No more street plastics and no more rear Pirelli Diablo rosso tires that came on the bike when I purchased the bike. Can sell just the 2006 CBR without any of the extras. PM me to find out the price or to negotiate.

6. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

PRICE DROP to 5750$. Comes with tons of extras!!!! Contact me for more info!!!! Bike must go. Have to clear out garage!!!

7. vats_1983

vats_1983 Member

Bike is sold!!!