1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 CBR 600RR only 2k street miles!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by speed_junke, Feb 13, 2011.

1. speed_junke

speed_junke Well-Known Member

I'm selling this bike for a friend of mine that doesn't have time/resources and will be moving soon. He ought the bike new and only has 2071 street miles. Bike has never even been tipped over and all servicing has been done by the dealer. Bike is fricking immaculate! Only mods are Yoshi slipon, vortex frame sliders & rear spools, integrated tail lights, turn signals and fender eliminate kit. Bike has never been left outside and sits on a Trickle charger and stands. The helmets (sizes m,l,Xl),Mesh jacket (size xl), trickle charger and pit-bull stands all come with it. Title is in hand without any liens on it. Looking to get $5500 for everything. May be able to help deliver for a fee, if you want to ship you must set up arrangements.

I will answer all questions and set up everything for my buddy. Bike is here local in Savannah GA, please feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected] with any questions

Troy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. speed_junke