1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 R6 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by hearno33, Apr 12, 2018.

1. hearno33

hearno33 Well-Known Member

05 R6, 7064 miles. no title, bill of sale. This bike was brought to speedwerks in Delaware last October where they went over everything. New oil, front and rear brake fluid, water wetter, front forks rebuilt using race tech internals, seals replaced. Ohlins rear was installed, had just been refreshed by thermos man, have receipts. Front pads upgraded to vesrahs. Gpr damper just refreshed by them as well. A month ago it went to rnr cycles in nova and Rick beggs tuned it. Attached the dyno chart, 108 at the rear wheel, it's strong. Bike needs NOTHING. tires are Pirelli super corsas, 64 miles from one track day on them. Ignition delete, frame sliders, spools on swing arm. Comes with trs pins! Body work is hot bodies. Would trade for an r1, 07 and up, cash on my end as needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Price?

hearno33 likes this.
  3. hearno33

Whoops, $3500 obro

4. hearno33

bump this up and I forgot location as well.... Virginia Beach, VA area. Willing to travel to help with distance from a buyer.

5. hearno33

Why can't I edit my post??? Anyways, meant to add that most offers have been in 2500ish range. I'm not quite there yet but... might be after this weekend as I have a track day planned. If I love my new bike enough, I'd probably be willing to blow this one out for under $3k.

6. Matt Barth

Matt Barth Member

Are you going to NCM this weekend? Would like to see the bike in person

7. hearno33

What's NCM? I'll be at ncbike this weekend.

8. Matt Barth

Matt Barth Member

National Corvette Museum

9. hearno33

Love my new bike, sad to see this one go but i need the room. Bump

10. hearno33