1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 R1 - Syracuse

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by pjzocc, Sep 19, 2015.

1. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

2005 Yamaha R1
    8747 miles
    clean/clear NY title

List of things I paid money for and added to the bike:
    swingarm spools ($19.95)
    squid-colored levers ($24.95)
    tank protector ($12.50)

Asking $4957.40

Bike is pretty much stock. Good shape. Tires are Q3's with several miles left in them.

Bought the bike a couple weeks ago without the permission of The Boss... now she's pissed! She's been treating me like a dog ever since. Please, come and buy this bike and save my marriage! I don't want to be tied to the tree in the backyard anymore... :(

I know I only have like 690-something posts. But I'm pretty well known at the B'Ville Diner, and the Chili's up on Rt 31... also I've got quite the presence at the Flamingo Bowl on Oswego Rd, and at dogandcamper dot com. So, rest assured, you're buying from a low-cornering dude who stands up. :up:

Bike is located in the greater Syracuse, NY area.

Any questions or need more pics, or if you just wanna chit-chat, give me a call or shoot me a text at: 3 1 5 four four zero 3 2 2 1
    You can also email me at: philipz217 at gmail dot com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**rear stand NOT included**
    (battery IS included)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  2. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

More pictures of the motorcycle...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

How about some more?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Pie?

[​IMG]

Bike...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

couple more!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think... yeah... that's it.

6. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

"Well known up at the Chili's up on Rt 31"......:crackup:

Nice ad man, GLWS.

7. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Gracias amigo!

This bike will make you a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus...

Just like me.

8. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm the B'ville diner :)

9. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

Quoted since it's a reference to Predator.

Nice looking bike!

10. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Have you been lately??? Their new menu ("new" like almost a year old now I think) is centered around meatloaf. There's like 3 breakfasts with meatloaf. There's a meatloaf club sammich... It's quite lovely... and d'lish!

I'm glad the reference wasn't lost! Thank you sir!

I might consider trades for a track bike. I'm partial to Suzuki's. I was going to turn this into a track bike, but would rather be on a 600 or 750. Maybe even an SV650.

11. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Had a grilled cheesee and tuna sammich for dinner tonight, with tomato soup. Cheeze-itz in the tomato soup, of course. The Wife toasts her bread for her tuna sammich because she doesn't want the tuna to get warm, which I think is just silly. She also refuses to put Cheeze-itz in her tomato soup, but WILL throw in half a box of Goldfish crackers. I mean, really??? What's the difference??? She also puts a little butter (like a pat of butter) in her tomato soup. Not sure why. My mom... my mom used to sometimes have Spaghetti-Os with a FRIED EGG on top!!!! I NEVER understood that. I don't ever remember my father eating Spaghetti-Os... or tomato soup for that matter. And he hated HATED chicken. Loved turkey... hated chicken. Me??? I can't do seafood. Except tuna.

Bike is still for sale.

12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Running a flu shot clinic at a senior citizen apartment complex. Shmoozing the old wimmins, hoping they put me in their will.

"How YOU doin'???"

Don't forget to get your flu shot!!! The flu season is upon us.

Bike is still for sale.

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

This past weekend, I tore out the carpet in the living room, put in hardwood floors. For appreciation of my hard work, the wife made me an apple pie! It was delightful and delicious, as well as yummy. There's only 1 piece left, and I'm gonna finish it for lunch today.

Picture of said piece of pie

[​IMG]

On a side note, the R1 is still for sale.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  14. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Christmas being next week, I've started working on my Christmas menu. Christmas eve is Polish food... pierogie, sauerkraut and mushrooms, potatoes and onions, as well as some fresh haddock and shrimp, maybe some steamed clams. No meat on The Eve. Christmas day is all Italian food... lasagna, braciole, homemade linguine, potatoes gnocchi, fresh salami and aged provolone from the import shop in North Syracuse. And wine. LOTS of wine. It's gonna be good eats.

For Christmas, I'm building my son a hobby table and setting up a slot car track - remember those??? The black track that runs the little cars and you got the controller with the trigger that zips the cars around??? I tell ya... this track is a PITA to put together! You need like a degree in engineering to put the friggin' thing together. This one, you can run 4 cars. It's like 2 tracks intertwined with elevation changes and chicanes and shit. I've taken the damn thing apart like 3 times and reassembled it and each time there's a goddam gap in the friggin' main straight! It's really starting to piss me off.

This is the table I built...

[​IMG]

This is the track...

[​IMG]

Since you asked, yes the R1 is still for sale.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  15. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Remnants of my piece of chocolate cream pie.

Wanna buy an R1?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

16. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

LMAO, youre not right PJ!

pjzocc likes this.
  17. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

If someone buys the bike can they play with the slot car track and get a piece of pie also?

18. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I can't imagine a reason why that couldn't be negotiated.

19. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

At the dojo for The Boy's class. Today's gear day which means they get to spar.

Which means it's the ONLY time when it's ok for him to hit a girl.

Which means it's also the time he gets thumped by EVERY girl in his class. (The mindset doesn't leave him even at the dojo)

uploadfromtaptalk1453566620298.jpg

Here his, about to get what's coming to him...

R1 still for sale.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  20. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Suns out... GUNS OUT!

[​IMG]

Wanna buy an R1???