1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Ducati 999 $6500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by G2G, Nov 29, 2020.

1. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Selling my 2005 Ducati 999 biposto $6500. Only bought it to hold me over until I found a used 2020 KTM 1290R Superduke. Located in the NW Burbs of Chicago.

The 999 has all high end add ons and is in perfect shape as you can tell in the pictures. Full 57mm termignoni exhaust, race ecu, crg levers, 520 chain and sprockets, tinted Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, full floating BrakeTech front rotors , Shift Tech carbon rear hugger, and full carbon front fender, aftermarket black rear sets, Elka rear shock, Speedymoto red pressure plate with black caps and springs, Speedymoto open clutch cover, Dunlop Q4's. Services are up to date.. I have the stock rearsets, passenger pegs, stock ECU, stock throttle cables, throttle and throttle housing all in perfect shape. Also have an extra oil filter.

Pics are in the link. I tried uploading them but they are too big. I will resize them when I get to my laptop.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/154760026340050/

trussdude likes this.
  2. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Pm sent

G2G likes this.
  3. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Bike is sold pending payment.

4. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

5. GarrettRick