1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax 4x4 Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Other' started by Spooner, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Selling my duramax as I really just don't have a need for it. My wife uses it as her daily driver and we aren't racing anymore so its time to let it go.

I am the second owner, bought it with 82k miles a year ago. Just before that the previous owner did all new ball joints in the front end, new Bilstein shocks all around, had the transmission serviced, and put on the current wheels and front tires. I just replaced the rears last month with new Nitto Terra Grapplers (the previous owner didn't align the truck after he put on the rims and trashed the fronts). Had the truck aligned at the same time. I put in new tie rods this past summer with lifetime replacement Moog's and just put in a new starter. Batteries are 2 years old and I had them tested when the starter went out and they are in great shape. Motor has always had synthetic oil in it, as has the diff's and I believe the transmission. I should also mention it really hasn't towed much-the first owner towed an open car trailer a couple times and a 5th wheel once. I only towed a 24' enclosed twice, otherwise just an 8' open trailer. Fresh oil change and fuel filter last week.

Truck is in good overall shape. Only real damage to it is the scratch/dent on the right side doors. Just haven't had time to have it fixed-got quoted for about $400 to have it done. Otherwise some rock chips here and there on the hood and behind the rear wheels. Interior is in great shape. Leather has no cracks or tears. Everything in the truck works as it should.

Mod list:

18" Diamo rims with 275/65 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    Bilstein shocks
    Rock crusher rear diff cover
    5" exhaust with high flow muffler-no cat
    EFI Live custom tune (very safe tune-mostly for mileage)
    S&B cold air intake
    AFE Intercooler tube
    Pillar gauge pod with Boost, Pyro, and AeroForce Interceptor gauge (digital gauge that will display all sorts of parameters from the truck like rail pressure, fuel pressure, boost, etc. plus works as a scan gauge $$$)
    HID's in the fogs and I have the kit for the headlights. I had a bulb go out so I pulled them out until I got a bulb, haven't reinstalled yet.
    Viper alarm with remote start plus it pages you when it gets bumped or goes off
    Tinted front windows to match the rear

Truck has every option but the sunroof-here are the main points:

Crew Cab/short box
    Charcoal leather
    Bose stereo w/ in dash 6 disc changer and XM ready
    Heated seats with memory for 2 drivers
    dual zone climate control
    heated mirrors which also power fold
    Has the 5th wheel ball already mounted in the bed-only been used once
    102k miles

*Navigation shown in the pictures does not come with the truck-the OEM head unit will be reinstalled*

Price: $24,500

Contact me at [email protected] or by PM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. Spooner

Who needs a new truck?

3. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

You don't drive it with that thing covering the grill do you?

4. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

I can't see the pics (blocked from work) But they come with grill covers for winter/cooler temps, helps the truck heat fater, and stay warmer providing you quicker heat, and better operating temps.

EXCELLENT truck BTW, I just picked up an 03 2500hd CCSB less than a month ago. I have tried like hell to find something wrong with the truck, that I don't like, and I can't find it! Love everything about the Dmax/Allison combo!!! :bow:

You can sell me the hid kit for the fogs/lights :Poke:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  5. Spooner

Yeah, when its super cold out you run the cover. The radiator on these are HUGE so it takes forever to warm up without it.

6. Spooner

7. Spooner

Sale pending..

8. Spooner

Sold.