1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Birel R32 125 cc Honda Shifter Kart

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by zracer196, Jan 31, 2011.

1. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Selling due to non-use.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rvs/2189077311.html

Selling my 2005 Birel R32 Shifter Kart. FRESHLY rebuilt Honda 125 CC "Stock Moto". ZERO time on it...Heat cycles only. READY to race! Kart has upgraded radiator, and very quick PADDLE SHIFTER SET-UP! These are pretty rare on karts...Was an expensive set-up when new. This is a complete set-up including Alpinestars suit, Alpinestars gloves, Alpinestars shoes Carbon Fiber Ribtech vest, and expensive / safe Arai helmet. All gear (except for helmet) has about 3 hours of time on it...It almost brand new! Also includes spare wheels / tires, tire bead breaker, kart stand, gearing, oils, brake shims, etc. A typical USED set-up like this would cost you a lot more. Selling due to not enough time for all my toys AND YOUNG KIDS. Buy this COMPLETE set-up and go ride / race at Orlando Karting Center! You need nothing else! I am about 175 lbs., shoe size 9-1/2, helmet size medium. All gear will fit someone AROUND my size...

$4200 O.B.O.

E-mail me for more high res pictures...

Thanks,
    Mark 407-462-2147

[​IMG]

2. Jebus

Jebus Well-Known Member

That looks freaking awesome... GL with sale.

3. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member

good luck with the sale! that is awesome! i actually bought some 600RR plastics from Mark a few years back and he was super easy to communicate with and everything was exactly as described. good guy! :up:

4. racer034life

racer034life Well-Known Member

Super fun..I use to own a 2004 CRG Road Rebel 125 Icc. Bump for a super sick deal and the most fun you can have on 4 wheels.

5. camp170

camp170 Well-Known Member

Pm sent

6. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member