1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Suzuki SV650s street bike and 2009 SV650 chassis

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Fastway Racing, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

Selling the SV parts as a package deal only because I don't keep a large inventory of them.
    The Yellow bike was purchased from Texas dealer as it was abandoned by a customer for non pmt of the bill.
    The Title will be a title bond. I have the law enforcement sign off for VIN inspection if someone wants to return it to the street. Bike rides great and does come with the Suzuki accessory yellow lower fairings.
    It has a perfect rust free fuel tank, new fork seals, Zero mile speedo worn out stock tires, new battery. It received the engine from the 09 below due to low compression on front cylinder. That motor had 5500 miles on it.

The 2009 chassis has been a bike that has been sitting around the shop for 3 years collecting dust. It comes with straight rims, throttle bodies, airbox, wire harness and more that's not shown. It is a parts only title.

Located just North of Atlanta

$2000 for everything

IMG_7158 copy.JPG IMG_7159 copy.JPG IMG_7161 copy.JPG IMG_7163 copy.JPG IMG_7166.JPG IMG_7174.JPG IMG_7175.JPG IMG_7176.JPG IMG_7177 copy.JPG IMG_4682.JPG

2. Fastway Racing

3. Fastway Racing

bump and price drop to $1850

zx250r likes this.
  4. cve318ti

cve318ti I just want to graduate so I can go racing....

Were these sold or do you still have them?

5. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

6. Fastway Racing

The yellow bike has sold. I do still have the subframe from the parts bike as well as a 2008 motor and wheel set.

7. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

How many miles on the 2008 motor?

8. Fastway Racing

The motor is actually from the 2005 bike. The mileage is unknown as the bike came in and been replaced with a new zero mile cluster. I've not run the motor it's on the shelf and would want to do a leak down on it before commenting further on it's fitness .

9. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I just bought an 06 with 40k miles. It’s about to get the compression and valves checked to be safe. Hopefully I’m posting here as just a precaution. :beer:

Last edited: May 16, 2022