1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Kawasaki ZX6R with a lot of extras

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Chris Hutchison, May 17, 2022.

1. Chris Hutchison

Chris Hutchison New Member

2004 Kawasaki ZX6R (636)

This is currently set up for the track but have everything to get back on the street if so desired. The title is a salvage title. The bike has 25476 miles. I would say 20000 of those were street and the rest were track but I am totally guessing at that.

Bike hasn’t really been ridden in about 8 years but has been started periodically. I ran it down the street the other day. It seems to be running well. The front breaks definitely need to be bled. It was maintained well when it was ridden

I have a lot of extra parts.

Here is everything

2004 Kawasaki ZX6R (636)

Ohlins fronts (GMD computrack ATL)

Penske Rear shock (GMD computrack ATL)

Micron bolt on exhaust

Stainless front breaks lines

Two extra rear wheels

One extra front wheel

Extra set of track plastics (some damage to to the bottom piece. I believe it could still be used)

Extra tank (ready to paint)

Street plastics with everything to set it up for the street. Plastics would need some TLC and some paint.

Pit bull front stand with pin

Pit bull rear stand

Chicken Hawk tire warmers

Front track front stand. Don’t know what these are called but you can ride into the stand and bike will stay upright.

I have a lot of extra little things for track I will throw in

I have pics of everything if interested.

I really have no idea how to price this but I want to sell everything at once. Not interested in selling piece by piece. Make me a FAIR offer and I'll consider it. I'll take offers until the 29th.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Location?

3. Chris Hutchison

Chris Hutchison New Member

Charlotte, NC

4. Jon lyons

Jon lyons Active Member

Pm sent

5. Jack Moose Jr

Jack Moose Jr Member

Is this still available??