1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Honda NSR50 w/ XR100 motor

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by AssClown, Feb 22, 2020.

1. AssClown

AssClown Well-Known Member

I have had this sitting around for awhile now and come to the conclusion I am never going to due anything with it. Raced it a lot when I lived in CA, but since I moved to GA going on six years ago, it's been mainly sitting around. Other than the occasional neighborhood run.

Asking 1600 for the bike and all the parts I have for it.

Here are the details. I'll add more details if I remember more stuff.

2004 Honda NSR50 w/ XR100 motor

Suspension set up for roughly a 170~180lb rider
    • Rear shock, oil change to Redline 30wt to provide more damping, 1150 lb spring
    • Front forks have custom made springs from Cannon RaceCraft. RaceTech valve, revalved tube to adjust the rebound use lighter oil. I was using a mix of 5wt/7wt back when I was racing it. Has

Airtech bodywork. Tank was stripped down to bare metal and coated with etching primer. Was planning on painting the bike and never got to it.

XR100, with fresh top end. Just a few neighborhood rides on it. ShiftUp head on it. NSF100 exhaust. Takagawa lightened rotor and high volume oil pump. Revbox CDI. Mikuni 24mm VM carb.

Comes with a bunch of spare parts and gearing. An almost complete extra motor. Spare lower fork tube, bar ends and other junk. Didn't go through it all.

Tires are over six years old, so expect to put new tires on it. Or temp karma to give you lesson.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bunch of pictures can be seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MgAQAk2nEpSAxXVr9

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    G2G and joec like this.
  2. G2G

G2G I feel the need

coming up north any time soon?

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Damn, that is a fucking great deal. GLWS.

4. AssClown

Not heading up north anytime soon.

Also forgot to mention the bike is in Alpharetta GA.

5. AssClown

Sale pending

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmm, if that doesn’t happen I’m interested in bringing it back to s. Cal

7. AssClown

I'll let you know.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Man I would have loved to have taken that off your hands

9. AssClown

Bike has been picked up and is gone.