1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 GSXR600 track bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by apiazza, Dec 9, 2018.

1. apiazza

apiazza Member

For sale is a 2004 Suzuki GSXR600 Track Bike. Exact Miles is unknown. The engine was swapped by the previous owner due to a transmission failure. Current engine is in excellent running condition. Valve clearance was inspected last winter and all were well within factory specs. Bike is well suited for track duty. Oil has been replaced after every 3 track days. Tank is dented, but does not leak. I have a box of various original parts including an additional left side engine case and stator.

-Hotbodies race bodywork
    -Vortex Fairing Stay
    -Vortex rearsets (with some spare parts that are polished and not black. Some bent some straight.)
    -Vortex clip-ons with Renthal dual compound grips
    -Driven Sprockets -1/+2 with DID gold chain (light weight aluminum rear) all in good condition and oiled regularly
    -PSR magnetic and safety wired drain plug
    -Vesrah RJL brake pads
    -Titanium caliper bolts drilled for safety wire
    -GIPro gear indicator
    -Racetech springs and gold valves (rebound and compression) in forks currently set for 165 pound rider
    -Woodcraft Protection - left and right frame sliders and left and right engine case protectors
    -Dunlop GPA-pro front tire with plenty of life, Pirelli Supercorsa SP rear with about half life. I can install a matching GPA-Pro in the rear.
    -Stop grip tank grip
    -keyless gas cap

Asking $2100. Located in Hanover, PA.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

Another great track bike out of reach, distance wise. I originally wanted a 750+ but at your asking I'd be all over it.

3. apiazza

apiazza Member

How far is "out of reach"

I drove 8 hours round trip to pick up my triumph. Let me know if you have questions. For the right price I'd consider meeting somewhere along the way.

4. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Road trips are always fun to pick up a new toy ;)

I drove from Montréal to Detroit to pick up my ZX636 and then down to SC to drop it off at KWS (ended up bring it back with me)
    Fun trip that lasted a few days... :)

5. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

I'm in Southern Cal. Did a trip to Sacramento and back in one day to pick up an '02 ZX6R which I just sold...

6. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

I've driven 20hrs round trip at least twice for new track day weapons, get off your butt!
    Merry Xmas!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  7. apiazza

apiazza Member

I would consider trading for an enclosed trailer as well. Open to reasonable offers.

8. hippiedreads

hippiedreads Active Member

9. apiazza

apiazza Member

PM answered.

10. apiazza

apiazza Member

I really don't want to go down the parting out route just because of the effort so let's find this thing a new home!

11. apiazza

apiazza Member

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas. Let's bump this up to the top and get it a new home.

12. apiazza

apiazza Member

$1900 obo

13. apiazza

apiazza Member

Trying to gauge the interest in parting it out. Not really my preferred route just because of the time and shipping costs. Are there folks here interested in parts?

14. hippiedreads

hippiedreads Active Member

I've got interest in the rims and gear indicator

15. apiazza

apiazza Member

Sold complete, pending funds.

16. wpanik

wpanik Member

Did the sale go through our is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. apiazza

apiazza Member

Bike is sold.

wpanik likes this.