1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Gen2 superbike build

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by grandpanot, Jun 15, 2020.

1. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

Very well built 2004 super bike spec for sale $4,500 firm available for pickup in Evanston Illinois
    no title bill of sale
    I am selling to focus on smaller bikes I would consider a trade for a KTM RC390 cup bike in reasonable shape or a two stroke GP bike

Build list includes;
    Hotbodies race bodywork in good condition with professional paint job has some imperfections on tank and tail from a lowside but no damage other than surface scraping.
    Woodcraft Ignition delete
    Braking master cylinder that will stop the bike with authority and feel
    Marchesini wheels with new Bridgetstone V02 slicks with one race weekend on them
    spare stock wheels with new unused Bridgestone rains
    2004 GSXR forks with aftermarket with R6 Calipers full suspension freshened up last year
    New Attack Triple Clamps
    707 rear race linkage
    Penske rear shock
    every bearing & bushing replaced in 2018 (over $4K of maintenance plugs etc.....
    $1,200 tune up in spring of 2020 and dyno run at Phoenix Motorsports in Kenosha showing over 80 HP at the rear on pump
    Dynojet PC3 with dual fuel map switch and GP quickshifter.
    Spares include end can (Micron)
    three clutches
    throttle bodies
    Vortex rear sprockets in sizes 42 - 46 for both wheel bolt patterns many new in box
    brand new PC5 never mounted.
    spare dash
    more that I cannot remember

Message me for photos if you are interested or look at my facebook page rathabeeracing or visit rathabeeracing.com

2. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Including the model of this 2004 superbike might help, :crackup:

rcarson15 and 418 like this.
  3. grandpanot

thanks sorry, Suzuki SV650 SuperBike

JJJerry likes this.
  4. grandpanot

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Dead link.

Details on the motor build?

6. grandpanot

I do not have a ton of detail on the motor but cams upgrade & 2 Mil over. I was told it was spears when I bought it but my shop said it did not have spears markings. it did have an 05 head so I had issues with gasket ordering when setting valves. it has at least three race seasons on the build of the motor.

7. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

8. grandpanot

Sale Pending

9. grandpanot