1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Haulmark Cadet toyhauler 8x20ft

Discussion in 'Other' started by craigo298er, Jun 23, 2015.

1. craigo298er

craigo298er Member

Selling my 8ftx20ft 2003 Haulmark Cadet tandem axel toyhauler. Ramp rear door, man-door on right side with screen door, working heat pump (AC/heat), two twin beds, lots of cabinet storage, working hot water heater, working fridge, radio/CD player, microwave, toilet & shower, two propane bottles (empty) for use when not hooked up to power, roll-up awning, and motorized tongue lift. I have not used the water heater or fridge/toilet since I bought it, but I have checked them. Spare tire included. The front torsion axel was replaced last May by a local trailer shop after I took it to Barber for a track weekend & Austin for the GP and had the tire rip itself to shreds. The axel was slightly out of alignment, so it needed replacing. It also ripped the left fender off in its blaze of glory (it was fun to watch in a horrific way in the 0.75sec when I was glancing in the mirror). The fender and fender light were replaced at the same time as the axel and I have not seen any issues since in over 1500 miles. Title in hand
    The previous owner put a HD sticker on the front and some on the rear, so I removed those with the 3M eraser wheel. The front decal weirdly took off some of the paint, but the rear is fine.
    I have fit two sport bikes, a Honda Grom, a 6300w genset, ez-up, table & chairs, tool boxes, air compressor, and bike stands in it at one time and still had room to squeeze through and get things if need be.
    Located in Charleston, SC. Asking $5000, obo. I will be taking the two Pitbull Trailer Restraint Systems out, unless you pay for one. I need to keep one. Also taking the Pitbull wheel chock in it as well.

I'm riding up to the BYOB rally this weekend, so I won't be around Thurs night-Sunday night, but can sell this week or next.
    440.382.1292 - [email protected] email anytime, phone 8am-10pm please

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. craigo298er

craigo298er Member

[​IMG]
    toys not included

3. craigo298er

craigo298er Member