1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 Corvette Z06 - 31,000 Miles

Discussion in 'Other' started by CBRGriff, Apr 30, 2018.

1. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

Athens, AL

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

31,000 miles

Clean Title, no wrecks

$22,000 Price

CL FOR PICS - https://huntsville.craigslist.org/ct...575588546.html

I am sad to say that I have decided to sell my C5Z. Earlier this year I set out to find my first Corvette, and I wanted to get the cleanest, low mile car that I could afford since this has always been a dream car for me. Since I bought it, this car has been everything that I wanted and more.

Some history on the car...I am the fourth owner. The third owner was a friend of mine and when he put the car up for sale I couldn't bring myself to let it out of my sight. The second owner was a 76 year old man from Ohio who owned the car since 2007. Him and his son put all the engine mods on the car about 4k miles before my friend got it. The first owner was also a retired man from Ohio, and he left the car bone stock while he had it. It has always been garaged, and it only saw rain twice while the previous owner was on the Hotrod Power Tour. The car never saw snow or salt. My friend flew up to Ohio and drove the car back to Alabama with no issues whatsoever in February 2016.

Mods:

Engine:

All engine mods were installed and tuned by Hutter Racing in Cleveland, Ohio.

Comp Cam XR275-12 (222/224 .566"/.568) (stock driveability with good lope and mid-range power)

Dual Valve Springs

Titanium Retainers

Magnum Pushrods

New spring seats and valve seals

Melling Oil Pump

New Racetronix 255 Fuel Pump

160 Thermostat

Texas-Speed Longtubes

Catless X-Pipe

Modified Titanium Catback (Bypass Mod)-No drone, but great sound at WOT

Volant Air Intake Bridge w/ Twin K&N Filters

Optima Yellow Top Battery

MSD 8.5 Plug Wires

NGK tr55 plugs

Oil Catch Can

Car makes 406whp and 368wtq on a Mustang Dyno (have dyno sheet)

Transmission/Differential:

C6Z06 Shifter

Fresh Trans and Diff Fluid

Suspension/Brakes:

Doug Rippie Motorsports Re-Valved Bilstein Shocks (~2500 Miles)

Baer Bump Steer Kit

Stainless Brake Lines front and rear

Brake Fluid flushed with Motul RBF600 (and clutch fluid)

Street/Track Performance Alignment (-1.5 camber on front, -1.0 on rear). Have full alignment spec sheet

Interior:

Corbeau A4 Microsuede Seats with Corbeau 5 Point Harnesses (still has factory harness for street)

Cross-Bar Harness Bar with Camera Mount

Gauge pod with Autometer shift light and wideband gauge

DD Mods Double Din bezel with Pioneer Double Din Radio

Aftermarket New Z06 floor mats (only used for car meets)

Z06 Rear Trunk Partition

Sound/Heat Shield Throughout Interior

Exterior:

C6 Z06 replica wheels with Toyo Proxes T1 all around (less than 2k miles)

SLP rear chin spoiler

Smoked LED taillights

SS mesh conversion for front license plate holder

Front Bumper Curb Savers

Z06 Exhaust Plate

Miscellaneous:

Coolant, Engine oil, trans fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid, and differential fluid has been replaced recently

All documentation for mods

Dyno Charts

Factory GM Service Manuals

Jacking Pucks

Dealer Brochure

The car handles great, makes good power, sounds great, and it turns heads wherever it goes. Interior is 9 out of 10 (couple nicks on radio surround), engine bay is like new, and exterior is a 9 out of 10 (some rock chips on the front bumper and around rear brake ducts). If you are looking for a clean, low mile car with some good quality mods and a lot of documentation then this car is hard to beat. All mods have ~10k miles or less on them.

No trades please. The car does currently have lien through Redstone Federal Credit Union, so any purchase will have to go through them.

I do NOT need help selling. Do NOT contact me with any services!

Thanks

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Damn, always been fond of that generation vette, and not a lot of clean, low mile examples left. GLWS!!

3. CBRGriff

thanks! Its probably the cleanest one i have seen in the past 10 years. I couldn't let it go when my buddy put it up for sale.

Ive had a few hits and its only been for sale since saturday. Maybe it will move pretty quick.

4. CBRGriff

I still have this. I have some room on price. Make me a reasonable offer. Worst I can say is no.

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

FYI - your CL ad has expired, in case potential buyers want to see pics.

6. CBRGriff