1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 TLR For Sale $5000 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by fastedyamaha, Jul 12, 2017.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Bump! Someone send their agent to mid-Ohio with some cash and take this bike off of my hands!

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I have a 16 BMW s1000rr for sale or trade.
    I'm asking $16,5 and has lots of goodies on it.
    I still owe at the bank. It would be like you get a rocket ship for $11k

3. fastedyamaha

Unfortunately I have 4 other bikes, so I’m just looking to get rid of this. Now has a Brembo 19x18 brake m/c with remote adjuster and a Brembo 16x18 clutch m/c. $4500 in cash takes it home from Vintage Days.

4. fastedyamaha

Bump, someone buy this thing!

5. fastedyamaha

Bump! I’ll be racing out of Garage 19 at Mid-Ohio. Send your agent to my garage to check the bike out.

6. twin ty

twin ty Well-Known Member

Bump for a beautiful bike! I miss the one I owned. If you need a map for the M4 I have it. GLWS!

7. fastedyamaha

I do need one...will you be at Mid-Ohio?

8. fastedyamaha

Bump for the season starting. Really need to sell this. Can deliver to Nelson’s next weekend with a well used pit bull rear stand and all spare parts. Make me a reasonable cash offer!

9. twin ty

twin ty Well-Known Member

Been out of the loop for a while. I can send you the disk if you still want it.

10. fastedyamaha

The bike ran flawlessly at mid Ohio. Cans are perfect ash grey. I guess if I can’t sell it then I’d still be interested.

11. fastedyamaha

$3500 take this home. I need to pay some medical bills ASAP

ToofPic likes this.
  12. fyodordos

fyodordos New Member

PM sent.

13. fastedyamaha

sent you a text

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My birthday is the 6th if anyone was wondering... that is a beautiful machine :(

15. fastedyamaha

Thanks! You won’t find a cheaper one built this nicely anytime soon.

16. cf

cf Well-Known Member

Maybe as a 'racy' streetbike it would sell pretty quickly on Craigslist, specially with the weather turning nice, maybe that might be a better avenue. The people that are interested in dedicated race/track TLR's usually have one too many of something already...

17. fastedyamaha

I've got someone interested but he lives in Louisville Kentucky and can't come to ohio to pick it up and I don't have a truck so I can't take it to him. I can get it to Nelson's this weekend if someone wanted to take it down to Kentucky on their way home. I don't have any interest in dealing with tire kickers, that's my problem. I'm losing money at $3500 so I refuse to go any lower. Maybe someone could list it for me on craigslist and anything they get over $3500 they could keep for a seller's commission.