1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 TLR For Sale $5000 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by fastedyamaha, Jul 12, 2017.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I have a 2001 TLR for sale, $5000 obo. Bike was built by a friend of mine, taken to 1 track day at Nelson's, and then parked for a few years as it was too much work to ride at the track. Bike was stripped down to the frame, frame and swing arm were powder coated black. Has Ohlins rear shock and race tech front end, set up for 250 pound rider. Has Ohlins steering dampener. Barely street legal, needs turn signals and mirrors to be legal. All wiring is intact. Has rear sets, race plastic (unknown brand) with aftermarket fairing stay (unknown brand), clear double bubble screen. Engine is stock, has an airbox mod with filter, full M4 carbon exhaust with Power Commander 3. Needs correct map uploaded, when the bike was built no M4 map was available so he put a Yosh full system map in it. Runs good above 4k rpm, a little notchy down low, but not something that is noticeable at the track. New EBC wave rotors front and rear with new EBC HH pads installed. New michelin tires, full synthetic Motul oil. Fully safety wired. Mirrors and pit bull stands pictured will not come with bike. This bike sounds amazing and is a fun street bike. Bike has a clean Ohio title, and is located in Akron, Ohio. Stickers are over the clear coat.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Must resist............

3. Big Sherm

Big Sherm Well-Known Member

Damn clean bike.

4. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Can i ask where you got the headlights and how well they work? I need some

5. fastedyamaha

They came with the bike, they are just projector beams. They are adequate, more there so that the cops don't hassle someone.

6. fastedyamaha

Until you own 67 your screen name is inaccurate :Poke:

03RumbleBee likes this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Ha.. I think I almost have surpassed that.... Bump for a very clean bike... Great Job....

8. fastedyamaha

Sunday Funday Bump

9. 03RumbleBee

03RumbleBee Well-Known Member

I need to stop opening threads like this. GLWS

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  10. fastedyamaha

Bump...can email photos since I'm not paying photobucket any money to third party list photos

11. fastedyamaha

Bump only because it’s got a new race class available...

12. 5150 Pops

5150 Pops Active Member

Pics please, to Shane dot ArdoIn at g mail dot com.
    Thank you

13. 5150 Pops

5150 Pops Active Member

Is this sold?

14. fastedyamaha

Nope, didn’t get a single offer.

15. 5150 Pops

5150 Pops Active Member

Sent you PM, check your box.

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Get it!

fastedyamaha likes this.
  17. 5150 Pops

5150 Pops Active Member

Trying, but somehow, can't see pics...

18. fastedyamaha

You sons of beeches are killing me! No one nibbled so I resigned myself to racing it at Pitt race, vintage days and at Nelson’s this summer. Just bought Brembo brake and clutch masters with a remote brake adjuster, a dynojet quick shifter, and new woodcraft rear sets since the ones that came with the bike aren’t comfortable for me!

19. 5150 Pops

5150 Pops Active Member

Killing me with the pics, come back to the WERA board, or take a breath, and read my email. LOL

20. fastedyamaha

Bump! Will be at Vintage Days racing this, take it home with you at the end of the weekend!