1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Crash Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by wera122, Jan 17, 2001.

1. SteveBell

SteveBell Well-Known Member

Hey, play nice! So I guess borrowing your racebike is out of the question then? [​IMG]

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

no it was yellow plates I'm slow
    steve breckenridge also had a yellow and black 600 there with white plates
    you did bump your head but thats not the first and will not be the last [​IMG]
    you saw his bike
    yeah thats what you saw [​IMG]
    how you feel
    later Ricky

3. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Hey Tom, are you taking any bets on the 2001 Roebling Road Berm Jumping King? Jeff said that once is enough!

4. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

oh yeah, new bodywork, new pipe and i pick up the new leathers friday! yep, i'm going down for sure.
    so when's the first endurance mike? [​IMG]

5. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

I'm contemplating just throwing my bike down the track during the first race weekend to get it out of the way.

(My only crashes last year was a lowside in practice and the "spectacular" wall-o-matic in T12, both at the GNF)

- Roach

6. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

you can count me in.... haha, hopefully the scratched and knarled pipe will offset the effects of having new paint trying to take me down.

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

TGPR - end of may. I'm skipping the Texas round - too friggin' far.

8. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Awww, I feel the love. [​IMG] Actually, Karen's pretty cool (if she'd come to more races, she'd be really cool), she doesn't complain when I come out and play.

I can't wait for Roebling march 24/25. Are we still entering the Solo 5 minutes before registration closes?? [​IMG]

I think at my first race, I'm going to go to the track the night before, get dressed and throw myself down on the track - that should get rid of any demons.

9. Skuffknee

Skuffknee Stranger in a strand land

Hey Tom, Is it a calendar year, or is it from end of season to end of season?

The reason i ask is because I've go down 2 times, but both were last year(Nov. and Dec.)
    Does this mean that I'm in the lead [​IMG] or is ceasar one up on all of us. Also, do you get more points for wrecking big, verses say, a cheese low side [​IMG]

Skuff #481(PN)

10. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

OK all registered smartasses... how in the world did this one slip through without even one reply?? [​IMG]

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

we've hit that one enuf times that we give her a hard time if she doesnt say anything

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

No way! And Jeff is right, once was plenty. I'll jump off the damn thing before I let that happen again.

And Skuff, the tally starts at the beginning of a calendar year, so last year's crashes don't count. They're in the past. Learn from them and try not to do it again.

13. wera122

wera122 Guest

Sure, why not? It's a Solo and doesn't pay points, and it would be lots of fun doing all that passing. We could run interference for each other. [​IMG] You're on your own for the sprints, I'm pre-registered for those.

And I'm trying to get a team together for the 4-hour at TGPR so we can trade paint there too. [​IMG]

14. racer63

racer63 Well-Known Member

I'm betting on TSR. [​IMG]

15. schwantzmobile

schwantzmobile Byron Tucker #80 expert?

16. Lee Acree

Lee Acree Well-Known Member

What is that?
    Laurie

17. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Tom and Ricky, you just wish you were as resilient as I. Now if I could only remember...

18. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

Ricky
    I will be with you in B/C superbike/superstock and the Solo 20s but arent you going to run F1
    later
    Shannon

19. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

yes i forgot that one

20. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

Thats all right I was just seeing if you were going to be chasing me around the track [​IMG]