1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 TZ125 2 Bike Package

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by euroasia037, Apr 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. euroasia037

euroasia037 Active Member

Pair of 2000 Yamaha TZ125's for sale as package deal. Purchased these bikes 10 years ago to get my son into GP racing. Unfortunately, his interest went towards MX racing instead. Bikes have never raced in the last 10 years and have been stored in my heated basment . Started / run every couple time each year for the past 10 years. New paint on both, started decals on one but did not have time to complete. Other plain white, both come with yamaha logo and badging. One bike was to be the primary race bike, the other rain / back up. First bike came from a racer in Florida, the other from Utah. I raced GP bikes professionally in my earlier days so have maintained bikes as needed. Comes with a lot of spare parts, gears, sprockets selection. Package sale for both., will consider all offers. Can TZ125-1.jpg TZ125-2.jpg parts1.jpg parts2.jpg deliver within New England area for cost of Gas. more detailed pictures available upon request.

2. RACER JIM

RACER JIM Well-Known Member

Any trades?

3. euroasia037

euroasia037 Active Member

Thank you for all for your interest. The bikes have recently been sold and will call NH their new Home.

lrrs517 likes this.