1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 GMC Sierra 2500HD, (possible trade)

Discussion in 'Other' started by MellowYellow, Jan 18, 2011.

1. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Like the title says its a black 2000 GMC Sierra 2500HD. SLE trim package with the third door, 6.0L V8, 8' box, and 4wd. Very, very well maintained, with new tires last summer, a complete engine service in the fall and a full interior detailing before I put it away for the winter. 234,687 miles on the odometer, but you'd never know it. The only problem is a dent in the hood. Clean MI title in my name. KBB puts this truck at about $7,000-7,500.

WERA BBS price $6500.

Possible trades for KTM 690SMC, Ducati Monster, or Hypermotard. I'm willing to add cash to the deal for the right bike.

It's raining right now, so I'll have pics up later on if the rain lets off, otherwise they will be up tomorrow.

2. MellowYellow

Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a pic of the dent.

[​IMG]

If you want any specific pics just let me know.

3. MellowYellow

PMs replied and a price drop.

New price $6000

4. MellowYellow

Thursday bump.

5. MellowYellow

Weekly bump.

6. MellowYellow

New price $5500.

7. MellowYellow

OK......

Now accepting offers from WERA peeps and friends/family of WERA peeps. Someone must know someone in need of a truck. :beer:

8. electricalien

electricalien Well-Known Member

what's the under body look like ?

9. MellowYellow

Very clean for a MI truck. I keep it at my office as it's not my daily driver. I can post a pic on Monday if you'd like.

10. electricalien

electricalien Well-Known Member

send pix of motor & interior to [email protected] if you still have the truck thanks