1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20% off on ebay today for those interested

Discussion in 'General' started by geoff--9, Mar 9, 2018.

1. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Scored some wheels spacers for the truck . Next time it'll be tires.

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Yes some used pins all I found. Ordered my stuff from a local dealer.

KrashBandit likes this.
  3. I ordered about &300 worth of rc stuff a few days ago for the boat(s), I’d have been pissed.

4. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Use PARTYINUSA
    20% off
    Ends 7/3, max off is $50, min buy is $25

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Thanks....just used it to stock up on a few odds and ends.

6. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Doesnt work for what I want to buy right now. :(

7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Looks like it’s only for select sellers.

8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

same here, needed a new scanner. The sale says "from sellers listed below" but I don't see any list.

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me, been waiting to buy a cold saw, found a selected supplier out of 4 potential vendors, ended up getting it about $20 cheaper all said and done, not a great bargain but still cheaper

10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

sonofabitch... since the item I wanted yesterday wasn't part of the sale I made a "best offer" at about 8% off. They took it and I was happy until I saw that today Ebay is doing 15% off almost everything again.

11. heytchap

heytchap Well-Known Member

ebay keeps coming with these discounts making me buy shit that's been sitting in my cart for months. Let's dispel this notion that ebay doesn't know what they're doing, they know exactly what they're doing.

BigBird likes this.
  12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm really digging the new X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon World Superbike Edition... I'm going to wait to pull the trigger when they are on sale this Fall and maybe wait to get a double discount when one of these sales happen again :D

13. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

15% off today with PRIMOSALE for what looks like pretty much everything except electronics and some other weird stuff.

14. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Anybody have a current coupon code? The one's I've found online have all been a bust.

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

They usually only last a day. People here have been pretty good to report to this thread when they are in force.

16. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

Was hoping for a 20%'er today to compete with Prime day.

But ya, all the codes getting reported here will be on the Ebay landing page if there's one available.

cBJr likes this.
  17. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

$25 off $119+ today...

cBJr likes this.
  18. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Dammit. I just bought dirt bike plastics for $124 (-15%) at the last sale.

Sigh. Now I have to go parts shopping AGAIN.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I've got 2 items listed at 115. Guess I'll raise the price up to 120 so they're cheaper. o_O

20. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I found another way to increase savings: I made an offer on a gas tank for $20 less than asking price ($109 BIN, $90 offer). Seller accepted my offer. I added more stuff to my cart to bring the price to exactly $119.48, used the code; and out of pocket, including $20 shipping on the tank (ouch), was $114.48.

Phl218 likes this.