1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20% off on ebay today for those interested

Discussion in 'General' started by geoff--9, Mar 9, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hmmm, was in need of one of these I guess.....don't mind if I do. This plus a few other odds and ends comes out to almost $100 off plus another $12 from Ebates :crackup:

B_Brembo_19RCS_Corsa_Corta_21.jpg

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah, thought about that, but then decided to put a hold on spending

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

You want this one:

Klipsch 11.2 Dolby Atmos Home Theater System with RP-280F Tower Speakers, 450C Center, R-115 Subwoofers, 250s Surround, CDT-5800CII Ceiling, with Yamaha RX-A3070 Receiver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073X3ST1X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_dD0OAb4E1821M

Popped up on my facetubes today... guess it helps if you’re planning on redoing your roof or have your neighbor’s fillings fall out

L8RSK8R likes this.
  4. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

"Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $25 or more and will be capped at a value of $100."

Sheet... I thought was gonna save $800 on a sound system.

track wagon and Phl218 like this.
  5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Well shit. Guess I’ll find out how the Milwaukee cordless angle grinder works out.

Thanks!

6. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

My son thanks you good sir.

Attached Files:

7. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Shit I’m late to the party. I wanted a mountain bike.

G Dawg likes this.
  8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

My Makita works great around the house. Just used it to cut 70 metal stair ballusters and have used it for etrack. Good buy the cordless ones are surprisingly effective.

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Cool. I’ve been wanting a cordless one for a while. There was a good sale at Farm and Fleet last week, but all they had was the paddle style and I hate that shit.

10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Scored new tire warmers, headlights for the sienna, oil pan heater for the Sprinter, adjustable link for the gsxs. And for the woman.... NOTHING!!!!

Phl218 and jasonhise like this.
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Tristan

Can you give me the details on the oil pan heater and also what year Sprinter you have?

Thanks
    M

12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

track wagon and Phl218 like this.
  13. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Slept in an 84 300TD wagon at Big Bear.
    Next morning, the motor wouldn't crank. Walked to the store and bought a fire log, lit it and placed under the oil pan. 1/2 hour late we were on the move :)

Boman Forklift, GrayGhost and Phl218 like this.
  14. Damnit. I missed it.

15. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I was ordering a mini projector for throwing movies against the side of my van at 11:00PM last night and evidently the sale ended EASTERN time. Said code was expired, boohiss

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad I didn't get on here yesterday. Boss is starting to make comments about boxes showing up too often lately :D

17. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I saw it but figured there was a bunch of restrictions like there always is. Guess I actually missed out

18. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Bam! New set of chicken hawks on the way!

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

I also forgot to buy me one of those bosch mini power drills

20. WTF.