1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$20 free to anyone....

Discussion in 'General' started by Doug, Dec 19, 2000.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

$20 bucks free to anyone (Sean) who can stop that damn Hamburger/Cheeseburger thread. I haven't even been keeping up with it and I can gaurantee there has been at least 20 different topics covered. Geeez...Polcin's head is big enough as it is. God of the BBS? Give me a break and I'll give you $20 bucks!

2. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Sean...whats your price ???

But could we make interesting..there has to be some good in everything, though its tough with the Polcin cheesburger fiasco [​IMG]

Start a "race" to hit a realistic monetary target before Tracee hits * 1000 * replies with this thread ? (you pick the amount)

All proceeds to injured riders fund.

If so. I'm in for $20. Any takers?

3. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

4. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

How much to boot him off the BBS (even for one day)?
    [​IMG]

5. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. [​IMG]

Deep down you're hoping to create a spin-off, yeah like Mork & Mindy from Happy Days, in hopes of creating mass hysteria, and postings, under a topic created by YOU! You fantasize about 500 replies to your witty topic. Well, I'm onto you're ploy, and I'll be watching you, Mister! [​IMG]

6. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

hehehe...i've personally stayed off that one just to see how long it can go...seems everytime i start in on a thread it dies [​IMG]

your welcome tracee

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

It's happened before, but I am a man of many emails. [​IMG]

8. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

We should start a pool to guess the BBSer who most resembles Al Gore's sentiments over the last five weeks. I have an individual in mind...any takers?

9. Zanyeights

Wines alot...sore loser...still no takers?

10. Zanyeights

See race strategy thread...c'mon guys I am trying to show you all something!!

11. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

It's fun when they hang you out to dry, isn't it?

If nothing else, Al Gore rocked this nation to the core by showing us that your vote may, or may not, matter. And if you can't find anything else, respect him for shining a bright light into the cockroach nest we call elections.

12. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

No.

Zany, I think we have your man.

Hood, the BBS is obsessed with Ted. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Do me a favor and introduce me to him first chance we're at the track, okay?

JU

13. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Yamaha Rick--

How're Yamaha Charlie and your mom? If you get a chance send me an e-mail. There's something I want to ask you about.

JU

14. Zanyeights

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

Just make sure it's not at Roebling. They don't allow guns there any more. Something about drunks shooting them off at 2am on a race weekend being a nuisance or something. [​IMG]