1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 stroke oil at RD Atl...

Discussion in 'General' started by Waterboy, May 26, 2018.

1. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Well, forgot to order some and may need some good 2-stroke oil at Rd Atl. Any vendors showing up I may be able to get some from? Need it for the TZ :)

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Gainesville M/S in of course Gainesville is nearby and a back up for you. Former super fast racer Cam Roos runs the parts dept, check him out.

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wait and oh shit I forgot about Hippy (aka Chris) at Racing Sport Services right across the road from Road ATL. Hippy is Da Man :clap:

TLR67 and terminus est like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How much do you need? I should have a case or so of Lucas and assorted bottles of other brands - I think I've still got a few quarts of Royal Purple synthetic, possibly some Red Line. No 747 tho sorry :(

Email me a reminder.

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Cycle Gear usually has some Motul 800 2T Road in stock. That's what I used.

Manxboy likes this.
  6. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Thanks, Mongo, will email Wednesday since i'll be driving to Rd Atl pretty much all day Thursday... :)

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds good. I'll try to remember to toss an assortment in the Ho today just to be sure - Wednesday is a good reminder day for sure.

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I've been reminding @Mongo to bring the canopy top I paid for, for over a year......good thing I don't really need it.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I need to get my wife to use a larger suitcase for the canopy top - she's downsized to carryon size which means I have to haul most everything we bring out to the western races :(

On the oil - 2qts Lucas and 2 qts of the Royal Purple are in the Ho. Come fine me whenever, it should be down by tech or over at the tower. Just don't knock on the RV door in the middle of the night and wake up the boss :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rob - I'm thinking I'll ship it to Willow with our other stuff.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

There is a racing equipment shop on site at the track that is pretty well equipped - stuff like Castrol SRF and other quality supplies - and the guys there are friendly and helpful. I can't remember the name of the business, but it's over by registration. Plus Hippie across the street (RSS). There's a Suzuki Kawasaki dealer five miles away on 53 in Hoschton. Lots of nearby sources. I will be out of town or I'd give you some Golden Spectro.

12. Boman Forklift

It was a funny way for me to remind you.

However, I don't want you to incur any extra costs, I'm not really in need of it at the moment. I think you have some more Triple Crown plus +1 races? If so, at a MA round you could give it to Jason Aguilar, Michael Gilbert, Aussie Dave, Jeremy Simmons, or Bryce Prince.

Just thought of Derek Keyes with Andrew Lee's ZX-10 team, we live in the same city, so he maybe able to grab it?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing til August with MotoAmerica.

If nothing else I do need to fold it up again as it's been sitting in the basement staring at me for a year now, tripped over it yesterday :D

14. Boman Forklift

That is fine, we aren't racing currently, so it will be a replacement for my dirty one when we go out again. Or if I use it go karting, sometime in the future.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Assuming of course it fits...

16. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Thanks, Sean. I have a malted alcoholic gift I'll be bringing for you help :)