1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2-hr Endor results/points?

Discussion in 'General' started by CharlieM#90, Aug 9, 2000.

1. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd keep asking for 'em Sean. Am I getting you irritated or should I crank it up another notch or two........??

Charlie Mc #90

2. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

If you'd like, I could write a small program that would send an e-mail every half hour (or every minute) to remind him. [​IMG]

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

That's quite alright, Charlie is doing just fine on his own [​IMG]

Sorry but everything is slightly in turmoil... We did close on both houses Tuesday and moving day is Saturday. Sooooo, pop another Perc be patient, and please accept my apologies.

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hey Sean you need help moving? Well don't call me, I'll be racin'. [​IMG]

5. WERA

WERA Administrator

Tell me about it - between Roebling and Road A. there's almost no one left in town. Oh well, I need the exercise anyway [​IMG]

6. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] why do ya'll sched. like that in the first place??

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

You'll have to PACE about that one. If oyu do, ask them why they put a Summit Point on the same weekend as the GNF, that one has me way confused...

The Roebling/Road A thing probably has more to do with when we could each get dates than anything, the tracks tell us which dates we can have and then we either argree to run a race or lose the date forever. We won't schedule a race that close against any other sanctioning body, all it does is hurt both of us and more importantly messes you guys up.

#545 Keith Palmer

...and they made it a "double-points" weekend to boot.

But this hardly enough to deter the WERA faithful from the GNF though. How cheap do they think we are???

However, should CCS also decide to hand out free beer cozies at the Summit gate, then you have a real problem... [​IMG]

9. WERA

WERA Administrator

LOL - if they do and anyone goes can you pick an extra up for me? [​IMG]

10. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

11. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Still no points/results posted Sean.

Get your program ready. Seems like we may need it.

Charlie McCullough WERA#90

12. Due North

Hmmmm - just sitting here with no work to do... I wonder how long it would take? I must be careful though, the FBI might come a looking for me (just like the 14 year old from Quebec that brought eBay, Yahoo, ...).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Aren't smilise fun?

13. Due North

Oops, forgot
    [​IMG]

14. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

he was at vir. so you will have to wait.
    charlie how are you felling.
    just got back from vir. I did the 6 hour endurance race.damn that was fun.
    the place is great.