1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Generation SV650 Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by offthegrid, Aug 10, 2017.

1. offthegrid

offthegrid SlowGuy

Totally forgot about these things in my garage;
    Full Yoshimura exhaust with hanger (these are $50), some dents. Have the springs too - $285
    Scotts upper triple dampener, rebuilt and never used after and still in the box - $300
    F1 rear wheel conversion with spacers and has an old Battlax slick on there - $200

I can send pics if interested. I am in the Denver area and happy to meet up around here. Also happy to ship and just put on your own UPS or FedEx account so you know I am not trying to make money on shipping. Feel free to ask any questions at all too!

2. offthegrid

offthegrid SlowGuy

Hello Again... Finally home and grabbed some quick photos, they are not great but it's something. Hopefully you can see what is in the photos pretty clearly.
    I forgot the F1 rear wheel kit also has a one days used Vortex sprocket on there, the aluminum pieces you see are the spacers to fit the SV
    The dampener has the collar for the SV
    The exhaust has the header tube and the tape you see in the photos is to keep the springs from getting lost is all

Attached Files:

3. offthegrid

offthegrid SlowGuy

Not sure how to get photos removed so;
    Exhaust is SOLD
    Dampener is SOLD

Rear wheel conversion with Vortex sprocket is still available.