1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st gen R6 partout

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by britx303, Nov 7, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ok, for starters I do not have a title but checked the vin before I bought it and it came back clean/not stolen, but the police wouldn’t give me the name of last registered person.The kid I bought it from wasn’t worried about titling it because his intention was track only.Since there’s no title I will just part it out most likely.The bike is mostly as is from when I bought it besides I put the race body work since PO had sold that stuff before I bought the bike. Has traxxion dynamics stickers on the forks, but no idea what’s in there. Penske shock. I’m sorry I have no clue on weights etc. but this Is without a doubt the best handling bike I’ve raced.......bare in mind I race FZRs 99% of the time, so it was bound to feel awesome regardless. I just hopped on it and went for it. First time throwing a leg over it was in a ccs race with expert mw......did 1:22s at summit, and that was just a feeler race for me to learn what an r6 is like. It’s done 1 more sprint race at njmp(took 1st against Diaz in mw vintage) and then 1/2 of a test day since. It’s having a fuel delivery issue “I think”, and I’m just out of time/patience for it with my daughter now racing too.It’s just been sitting now for a year but occasionally start it for a bit.Have a spare set of rims and spare ECU. Sorry, no other spares.Fair Warning! She’s got an ugly frame and swingarm from the kid painting it black and me stripping it without disassembling it.I was too excited to finally throw a leg over an r6 to care.Sorry. Rattle canned bodywork.Besides the suspect fuel issue, the engine runs extremely smooth and nice power which is why it breaks my heart to do this. Great for v8 or parts for a v8 bike. I’m newer to smatphones than Metalhead.......so bare with me on pics.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

do the 1:22s come standard? :)

britx303 likes this.
  3. britx303

Hey, it may not be bragging rights to fast guys......but to many of us vintage guys that’s a holy number For summit:D

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. Doc_Rot

Doc_Rot Active Member

I'm interested in the forks.

5. britx303

I’ve got a guy coming to look at the whole bike........if he doesn’t buy the whole thing I will let you know. Thanks