1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 R6 $1400

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by britx303, Aug 18, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Unfortunately no title......... apparently passed through a couple of racers hands before I got it. Traxxion Dynamics forks. Penske shock. No idea what weight it’s sprung for....... I just hopped on it and ran it and at the time I was 210-ish and it felt great. Full yoshimura system or M4........I can check to be certain when I go to the garage later. Spare set of rims with no tires mounted. A previous owner did some kind of black spray covering over the frame and swing arm and I did strip most of it, but will need a full disassemble To get it 100% cleaned off. In my excitement to race an r6 finally, I wasn’t concerned with it honestly. She isn’t the prettiest but I took 1st place on it the last race I did with it against a fast racer or 2, so it’s a great bike for cheap and V8 racin’ To support WERA classes or ccs classic classes. Wife’s health is top priority over bikes and racing so letting a few go starting with this one:(. Will get pictures in a little while when I confirm the exhaust system.

ToofPic likes this.
  2. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

All the best to you and your wife.

What's your location?

3. britx303

Thank you......it is very much appreciated!!! Im in Maryland, 30 minutes+/- south of Annapolis MD/Washington DC

4. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Yes, all the best, hope all is ok.... let me know if you decide to sell any of those other things you have, you know what I’m talking about...

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

All the best to you and your wife.

6. britx303

You still want an FZR? I retired my 400 from racing and my daughter wants it but I have my 400/600 im going to sell as well. Our new health insurance kicked in just in time to cover most of her surgeries and treatments etc. but still looking to clear out all my bikes but my 400 and either this ‘99 r6 or the 2004 r6 that’s here for PC removal/storage. The owner doesn’t want it anymore and wants to damn near give to me. If you want an FZR4/6 (other than my 400) just let me know. No title on this one though.......it was put together from spares 3 years ago as a rain bike. YZF engine.......not fzr

Deery888 likes this.
  7. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Yep pm sent