1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 ahrma wera ducati 750 ss race bike 4500.00 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bill brint, Dec 30, 2015.

1. bill brint

bill brint New Member

TIMS has decided to sell one of our race bikes as my son has decided to obtain a newer ducati to race this coming season in a faster class--he raced this 1999 ducati 750ss in the ahrma series roadracing circuit for the past 2 years and its been a great bike--it is race ready for sound of thunder 3 class in the ahrma vintage series ,as well as classes in wera and ama vintage series--it has an ohlins rear shock(rebuilt by gmd as well), a frame mounted steering stabalizer and an ak21 front end and this year we sent it to gmd computrac for a professional suspension set up to the tune of over 2000.00 worth of work to make it an awesome handling bike--we installed new cam belts and adjusted the valves back in february b/4 the season began--new tires mid season as well with a few races left on them--always synthetic oil changes after every race--it has air tech full body work that is in ok condition( will dropped the bike at road america exiting the pits to get on the track --how embarrasing is that?) and some rash is on the right hand side but as racing goes a little duct tape and some good ole krylon paint saved the day , but be prepared to paint the bike if you want it to look like new --it has an airbox with a k/n filter in it and a set of arrow high mounts and gmd computrac also installed an aluminum swingarm earlier this year as well--we are including an almost complete spare bike(2005 but no title for it) with lots of extras like a nice sharkskins set of body work that only needs painting, the old steel swingarm , all the brembo calipers and factory wheels and a rare ducati tail cowl that my son raced with the 1st year but he preferred the oem seat thats on the bike now --the bike runs great and needs nothing but a new driver--if youre looking to get into racing on the cheap this is a great opportunity to get started with in a fun competitive class-TIMS will assist in shipping the bike at new owners expense but you should really be prepared to pick up the bike yourself as theres lots of spare parts that a shipper may not be inclined to want to deal with--ive included some pics from last year when the bike was red before we changed it to black

2. bill brint

bill brint New Member

sorry, i couldnt upload the pics--email me at [email protected] for pics--bike is in cornelia , ga too-