1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1998 8' x 20' Toy Hauler For Sale - $5,300

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dru191, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Dru191

Dru191 Member

I've made the decision to stop racing, so I no longer need my trailer. This is a great size for weekends in the paddock, with all the amenities you want. It's a white, aluminum skinned, 1998 Mighty Mover, double axle trailer.
    The amenities include: Honda 5000W Generator, on-board air compressor, twin propane tanks, separate toilet and shower, with propane hot water heater. There's a small galley area with a sink & cook top and a furnace and AC unit to keep you comfortable. It comes with a single sleeper cot, but I usually unload the bikes and inflate a queen sized air mattress. The trailer has both black and grey water holding tanks with 80 gal. fresh water storage. It was owned by a cabinet company guy previously, and he outfitted it with a a number of cabinets, and a workbench with a vice. The load leveling hitch is included (I tow this with my F150). Last year the lead axle broke on the way back from Summit Point so that axle, brakes and tires are all new. Call or text to Four-Four-3-747-7736, for more info or pictures. The trailer is located in Baltimore MD, Asking $5,300.

Attached Files: