1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 Suzuki GSXR 750/ SRAD race parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by This old Rz, Feb 22, 2019.

1. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Just fishing, to see if anyone has any old SRAD parts ....looking ..for well anything, racebike oriented that I can add to my machine.
    Linda interested in replication g a AMA or Endurance SERT machine, but with my existing mildly modified engine.
    Perhaps
    1.) Xtra bodywork
    2.) Any exuahst (hi mount) only.
    3.) Frankly any cool lil parts that are up for grabs.
    Yea I know it's a 2+ Decade old machine...but figured this is a great place to start.
    Thanks for any input, help or leads.
    Davdaveevansinc@yahoo.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Are al the SRAD parts the same as far as chassis?

I have a parted out 1999 injected one

Ohlins shock and Yosh duplex header ad mod pipe that has the little chambers on it. Rear sets and other stuff.

Also complete wheels

3. This old Rz

4. This old Rz

Sure, I might be intrested in what you have. Particularly a exhuast. If you could elaborate upon the pipe a lil more. Perhaps E mail me some pics that would be great.
    I'm not 100% sure of the changes, from the carbed to F.I. but do know the engine is F.I and has hotter cams, slightly diffrent tanktank addition of a steering stabilizer to later midels.
    When you get a chance, go ahead and E mail me what ya got, and what your thunking price wise. I'm trying to slowly, cleanup n modify bike without taking her out of commission, by buying used parts that I can, paint, modify then transfer over.
    No rush,whenever you get a chance would be great, Thanks.
    Davdaveevansinc@yahoo.

5. Jose Piscoya

Jose Piscoya Well-Known Member

I have spare race tail and tach meter I might part with, will try to take some pictures this weekend and mail them or post them here

6. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Would you consider a quick shifter as a 'cool little part'? :cool: Controller, sensor (Push or Pull), and adaptor rods for US$215 shipped.

7. This old Rz

My correct Email mail is:
    [email protected]

Sorry bout that .....my brain is far older than my bike

8. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

I have complete '97 street bike with all original bodywork and high miles if you know of anyone looking for one. Needs valve adjustment. Most are tight. But it ran. I'd rebuild the motor if I cared about the bike haha. Bike is in great shape. Never hit the ground.

9. This old Rz

Heya, if possible, send me some pics. What color scheme ,plastic condition. Does bike have any xtras. I realize it's essentially a rolling chassis, but curious as to what's there. My bodywork is repainted, and not 100% stock graphics, also let me know the price your thinking. I'm in Cali, so may not be worth my while, but might have a friend whom may be interested.
    Thanks
    EMAIL:
    [email protected]