1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 Aprilia RS250 chesterfield

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by xtianvtwin, Nov 26, 2017.

1. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Up for grabs is this beautiful, all original and mint condition 1996 Aprilia RS250 Chesterfield Max Biaggi scheme. This bike is currently titled, insured and registered in New Jersey. I acquired this awesome machine not too long ago from another collector that had too many toys but not enough time to enjoy them. i did went over the bike and performed maintenance such as new plugs, coolant flush, brake system bleed, gear oil flush and carb cleaning. all fluids were replaced with motul products. here is your chance to own a very clean and hard to come by chesterfield rs250. please message me if you have any questions and i will do my best to answer them. Asking price is $9500 Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

britx303 and Phl218 like this.
  2. xtianvtwin

Sale pending

3. xtianvtwin

Still available. Buyer didn’t have the $$$ ready.

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Sweet bike. That is the bike that hooked me on Aprilia's. Your price is market correct. Not too high but not too low. You could possibly make more if you wait until late winter or early spring to sell it.

5. xtianvtwin

Absolutely agree with you. Hopefully, it finds a new home. It will be a nice living room piece and something too look at during winter time.

6. xtianvtwin

Monday bump

7. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

One of the top five sexiest bikes ever made IMO.

50Joe likes this.
  8. xtianvtwin

Still available.

9. xtianvtwin