1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 Honda RS125 NX4

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Heisenberg, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member

Price: $5400

1995 Honda RS125 NX4. Pictures don't have bodywork because I am throwing on brand new in box bodywork. Color is white. Will include a very nicely painted silver gas tank with Honda logo.

Engine is fresh with only two weekends on it. Has ram air airbox and original Honda wheels with my signature spray and pray paint job.

Will include the stands in the photo, sprockets, jets, and I have some other parts I can dig up. Crash parts, gaskets, maybe some pistons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rus23 and mino6466 like this.
  2. Heisenberg

166 pounds and 43 horsepower. Found this bodywork in my spares so this is what the bike will go with.

[​IMG]

Senna and grandpanot like this.
  3. Heisenberg

4. Heisenberg

Price Drop: $4800

5. Heisenberg

6. Heisenberg

Swapped out the orange wheels for factory Honda white wheels with unused Pirellis on them.

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Can you elaborate on what was replaced internally on the rebuild? Complete crank, topend, etc? How much spares such as jetting, gearing, seals, gaskets, rings, pistons, etc?
    Comes with white wheels, new bodywork, used bodywork in pic? Spare wheels? Does it run hot at track or do you run tape on radiator?

8. Heisenberg

Painting the bodywork and got the new wheels/tires on. Will take some new photos.

A mechanic who raced locally owned the bike and said he did a full rebuild on it with 2 track day weekends currently on the motor.

Depending on price I can provide you with pretty much whatever spares you want. I was planning on providing a wide range of jets, sprockets, and some crash parts.

Happy to talk on the phone if anyone wants to PM their number.

Bike runs perfectly, took it out for some laps recently to make sure everything was working properly.

Senna likes this.
  9. Heisenberg

The black fairings are being painted to match my personal set. Minus number plate. Might add a stripe or two.

[​IMG]

10. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

And here I thought an El Camino was the ultimate toy hauler...bravo sir, bravo!

AC1108 likes this.
  11. Heisenberg

If only the police thought the same thing

Inquizid likes this.
  12. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

Very cool little bike! I’d love small GP bike one day. You’re like a million miles away and I don’t think I’m not up for 2 stroke engine maintenance.

13. Heisenberg

New front brake pads. Giving it another deep clean.

[​IMG]

14. Heisenberg

Long overdue photo of how the bike will look

[​IMG]

jpratt847 likes this.
  15. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Maintenance on a GP bike is *easy*. I once did a top-end job in the time it took the diesel pilot next to me to change his main jets!

tgold likes this.
  16. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I totally agree. It's a joy to work on a bike that is designed with ease of maintenance in mind. Working on a street-based bike is a joke in comparison.