1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 Honda RS125R NF4

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Dirtmerchant, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Dirtmerchant

Dirtmerchant New Member

I bought this as a package deal to get another bike (RGV250 VJ22) and have not attempted to start it. It all appears to be straight, previous owner said he raced it several times and parked it after a lowside. Motor turns over in all gears with decent compression and clutch is free. It came with what I believe is a good spare cylinder and piston, spare rear sets, loads of unused rear and front sprockets. The stem that holds the instruments is broken off at the weld, the plastic on the tach is broken. The radiator is dry and I have not attempted to add any fluid, the aluminum fuel tank was drained and is clean inside. The belly panel needs repaired and cockpit panel is missing. The tires are dry rotted, front won’t hold air, rear brake master cylinder is frozen but wheel spins freely.

This bike appears to be mostly original if that adds any appeal.

Located in Southwest Florida and will be sold with Bill of Sale as these do not have Titles in FL.
    $3,000

EDIT:
    I will post pics later as I need to reduce the file sizes.

2. Dirtmerchant

Dirtmerchant New Member

3. apr

apr Well-Known Member

4. Dirtmerchant

Dirtmerchant New Member

Alan,

Sent you a PM and email.

Rod

5. Dirtmerchant

Dirtmerchant New Member