1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1993 Yamaha FZR 600 Genesis with 1998 parts bike (Both Clean Title)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by The_MisFitz, Sep 23, 2019.

1. The_MisFitz

The_MisFitz Member

1993 Yamaha FZR 600 w/ 1998 Yamaha FZR 600 parts bike. Both have clean titles and the parts bike is mostly complete.

The 1993 is street-legal and was a daily rider until I bought a new motorcycle about a year ago. Since then, it has been started regularly and ridden around the neighborhood often.

It has been put down before and as such the parts are not original - including the speedometer which displays 80k miles (35k actual miles). Vance and Hines exhaust and custom-upholstered gel seat. This bike has some really raw power and is a blast to ride. It’s just a bit too large for my taste.

The front fairing does have some damage from falling in the driveway but it’s not major. I have some extra plastics that are either for a 600 or a 1000. To be honest, I’ve never liked side fairings so I’ve never tried to fit them.

Walkaround video of it running:

Not in huge rush to sell. Looking to either sell them as a pair, along with the tons of extra parts I have for them, or trade them for something else with 2 wheels. Would be willing to throw in cash for a nice trade.

***1-piece tail and Yamaha tank plastic in picture 7 have sold.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. The_MisFitz

The_MisFitz Member

Forgot to mention:
    Located in Cary, NC (27511)
    Asking $1,500 for everything.