1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1992 TZR 250RS

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by xtianvtwin, Sep 3, 2018.

1. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

You are looking at a super clean, well maintained and a hard to find TZR 250RS. The RS model comes with close ratio gear box, RS paint scheme, fully adjustable suspension and dry clutch. I upgraded the front forks with ohlins components, Nitron R1 rear shock, brembo calipers, brembo pads, braided brake lines and full floating rotors. Maintenance was done which includes fresh motul fluids (coolant, brake fluid and transmission oil), carbs been cleaned/synced. Bike is street legal, titled, registered and insured in NJ. Everything on the bike is oem all original with the exception of the upgrades mentioned. You will never find another one in this condition. Asking is $11500

I’m having trouble uploading pics. Please send me a pm with your email so I can send you pics of the bike. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Best paint scheme on this model. Love it. Superb machine.

3. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I know a bike you could copy that scheme on;)

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And I may just do that. Actually, I was thinking of copying my Kenny Robert RZ350 paint scheme except substitute the yellow with red.

Dragginass likes this.
  5. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Sold. Thanks for looking