1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1992 Honda CBR 400 NC29

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by xtianvtwin, Nov 16, 2017.

1. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Very rare 1992 Honda Cbr 400 (baby fireblade) nc29 legally imported from Japan and currently titled, insured and registered here in NJ. Bike has 13220 miles, fresh motul (brake fluid, engine oil and coolant) fluids, TSR slip on, new ngk plugs, continental attack tires, carbs were cleaned and fuel tank drained/cleaned. This bike is very clean and in excellent condition. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

JustaNobody and TheGrouchyCat like this.
  2. Tom Eubank

Tom Eubank Member

3. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Damn that's nice, GLWS

5. punchsponge

punchsponge Well-Known Member

These are *WONDERFUL* little bikes. Suspension isn't quite as nice as the VFR / RVF, but boy do they handle. Be careful, because even after you put on rearsets, you can scrape the side stand. Actual horsepower is much lower than claimed, maybe high 40s, but really linear. Love the 90s ski clothes, round headlight style. Best color scheme on this one for sure. My daily rider / track bike in South Korea for years. Good ones run about $2,600 - $3,000 there. A photo of mine, back in the day. https://www.cycleworld.com/2013/10/14/why-we-brake

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

What the what!?!?!?! I LOVE Mine. Good luck with the sale.

7. 418

418 Expert #59

I've seen one of them with a CBR900 motor wedged in.

cajun636 likes this.