1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1989 Honda NT650 Hawk Jax, Fl.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wasaracer68, Jan 10, 2011.

1. wasaracer68

wasaracer68 Active Member

Repaired and relisted! I have 2 Hawks for sale. I have the street Hawk about 95% done and will get to work on the race Hawk.

On the street Hawk I removed the motor and had the cylinders honed and replaced the rings on the 1mm over Wisecos along with all the required gaskets etc. I removed the R6 radiator as it was overkill and replaced the stock radiator. I need the little radiator guard endcaps still. I replaced all the coolant lines and thermostat, also replaced all the fuel lines. As mentioned the motor is 1mm over with megacycle cams, whichever the latest were, headwork and stock carbs with a jet kit and a Supertrapp exhaust. I removed the swingarm and lubed the bearings, inspected the cush drive and bead blasted and cleared the arm before replacing it. I replaced a leaky fork seal and painted the fork tube lowers as well. I cleaned the living daylights out of this bike. It has like new Pirelli Diablos on it, an F2 front end so the speedo works, a CBR900 rear shock, plenty of brakes, Vortex clip ons above the top clamp for a comfortable position and Woodcraft rearsets. I need to find a horn for it. All I have left is to dial in the carbs. I have little pod filters on it but may look for a bottom 1/2 of a stock airbox as that usually runs a little better. I am in Jax, Fl. and can be reached here or at [email protected] or at 904-576-1991. looking for $2100.00. Will try to put up pics or a link to pics I took yesterday..

2. wasaracer68

Adding photos

More photos available upon request.

Attached Files:

3. wasaracer68

4. wasaracer68

Bumpasaurus

Nice little streetbike.

5. wasaracer68

Streetbike sale pending... not that anyone was beating down my door from this site.

6. wasaracer68