1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1987 Honda VFR400 NC24 $2950

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by marknir, Sep 11, 2015.

1. marknir

marknir New Member

Hi All

I have a legally imported but unregistered VFR400 NC24 that I have to sell unfortunately.

If you know anything about these bikes, you will know that this may be the best model, single sided swing arm, V4 with gear driven cams and revs like a two stroke.

At the moment the original fairing is off, as are the carbs which I was going to rejet although I do have the jets as well as a fuel tap conversion to change from diaphragm to manual. It is fitted with new pirelli tires. Plugs are new also. It has just over 20,000 miles but is calibrated in Km as it was only available to the domestic Japanese market.

I am only selling it as circumstances have gotten rather difficult, I would like to get my original investment back. The picture is of the actual bike before I removed the parts, it is all complete but I was planning on replacing the fairing hardware an may not have the bolts and screws that it was fitted with.

I am located just north of Atlanta and my cell is 678-246-8981.

I might trade for a cargo van?

Attached Files:

2. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

3. marknir

marknir New Member

cargo van

Thanks, looks like a nice classic but I need something somewhat newer.