1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17-19 gsx-r 1000 ftecu bench cable help

Discussion in 'Tech' started by phatbob, Apr 15, 2021.

1. phatbob

phatbob Active Member

Hi,

anyone out there with an FT GSX-R 1K 17-19 bench cable ? Mine got chewed up and I've ordered a new one but wont get here till Mon/Tue and need it to work before the weekend... FT isn't of much help but wondering if anyone that has one can send me some pics as I want to try and repair mine ? I thought I got it right but still not working.. power to pin 1, ground to pin17, red on connector to 19/21, orange on connector to 3/35, yellow on connector to 4/36, brown 20, blue 37... what do I have wrong ? a pic of both ends (ecu side and 6 pin side) would help or if someone knows something I dont... I think maybe I got the brown or blue wrong ? as they were ones that I wasn't sure of..

Thx

2. phatbob

phatbob Active Member

I think I see my error, power and ground one pin too high (1 /17 vs 17/33) ?

3. RightSideUp

RightSideUp Well-Known Member

1/33 for power and ground everything else looks good

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Did you call in? I know Jason Aguilar, like he is my son and he works there.

If you can't get help, I can try and call him and see what is up? Especially if it helps you get to race this weekend.

I will PM you my cell phone, call me if you need help. I may not be in front of a computer much today, moving my business, so you will have to call/text me.