1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 BMW s1000RR w/ full Ohlins RACE bike-or gold plated STREET bike $10,500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Brant R Wiwi, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Brant R Wiwi

Brant R Wiwi Member

See video link

2013 BMW s1000RR A.B.S. Premium Sold as TRACK BIKE or as wicked custom strretbike. Chose your package in FULL OHLINS and kit bits with LAPTOP COMPUTER. I built the LGND WiMWs1000RR as a promotional toy for my best friend who just launched his new athletic lifestyle boots and shoe company called LGND Footwear. Originally it was a track bike I built and rode twice cuz my balls shrunk and this shtz too fast for me. It's dumb actually. Tuned @ 193HP on pump. The LGND livery is crazy yes, fully gold plated wheels. Alcantara hand made seats, custom projector devils eye headlight, Flashed ECU and valves last adjusted at 19k mi. Here is the video of the bike, me rocking the LGND Leo boot.

Available packages for this bike:

THE SQUID
    $10500- THE LGND CRAZY BLUE and GOLD PLATE LIVERY, custom made projector headlight red devils eye, asymmetrical EU headlight tint, CNC bits and mirrors, Hand Made Alcantara seats and matching solo cowl. LED lighting, DynoJet power commander on a FLASHED ECU by Mototecnica, GOLD PLATED OEM forged Aluminum RIMS wrapped in brand new Pirelli superbike sc3 slicks. Stock OEM forks and rear suspension, steel braid lines on stock master cyl. RGR fork, frame and swing arm sliders. Brand new EBC HH pads. Arrow full titanium with GP shorty. Driven Keyless gas cap, woodcraft case covers, Quick shifter heater grips, traction control, ABS.

THE CLUB PRO- $11700- Everything in THE SQUID except Dressed in track fiberglass GOLD BET livery, plus Ohlins sterring dampener, Ohlins TTX with 9.5nm, and Ohlins 30mm cartridges' in the front with 10.0 springs, Brembo RCS19 master cyl, a super lightweight 1.2 lb lithium Superbike battery, an extra set front and rear OEM forged Alum wheels in Dunlop Ntecs. And a set of tire warmers and front and rear track stands

THE NATIONAL PRO- $12500 Everything in THE CLUB PRO plus the BMW Motorrad GS911 toll, WITH DELL laptop to interface the GS911, virtually opening the flashed ECU into a kit box!! CR2 full carbon fiber tank cover, Digital P2R tire warmers, Sato racing clip ons, Sato tiedown posts, Full titanium bolt package (caliper bolts frame bolts subframe bolts upper and lower triple clamp bolts and pinch bolts.

THE FULL SEND PACKAGE - $12900 Everything including Kipper 2000w Generator (under 20 hours for real, but carb/float is in need of attention.. Hasn't run since '07) Spare calipers and pads, spare master cyl, steel lines, swing arm spools, levers, pegs 8 extra springs, 10 rear sprockets, 2 fronts, box of random spares.

Not parting out anything separately. Thank you.