1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$129 Scorpion EXO-R2000 Red Bautista Helmet

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Mar 14, 2017.

1. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

I have a 410 and an older EXO-700. This is slightly more snug than my 410, but barely noticeable. I imagine once it breaks in, it will fit extremely close to the 410.

418 likes this.
  2. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I installed my smh10 in my R2000. My Sena has the boom mic and I have to move it out of the way in order to put the helmet on. The chin bar on this helmet is closer to your mouth than most helmets, at least in my experience. If you have the wired mic that is smaller then you likely won't have this issue.
    This helmet has a snug fit which I like. In my experience a Sena can be used but you may encounter some annoyances.

3. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

I bought one of these as well. It'll be another couple weeks before I can ride in it.

The chin bar is closer to my face than I'm used to, but it shouldn't cause any issue on a race helmet that I could foresee.

It fits similar to a Shoei in my opinion. I wear a medium in Shoei, I ordered the Scorpion in a medium and it feels snug but not uncomfortable. Seems like a well made helmet and I like it so far.

4. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Thanks for the feedback and orders so far!

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Wow. Amazing helmet. Quality on par with arai and bell I currently own.

Nick_OMC likes this.
  6. Mayhem220

Mayhem220 Well-Known Member

Pm Sent

7. Riders Discount

Thanks for this!

jasonhise likes this.
  8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

And don't forget about the airpump cheek pads. Very cool feature.

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

re: sizing- I have a 410,710,2000 and have had multiple other earlier models. They've all been a large and all fit well, I think the 2000 just feels tighter due to the way the bottom of the liner wraps inward at the bottom. At normal prices I think the 710 is the best deal, but a this price point the 2000 is pretty unbeatable.

10. gordoV4r

gordoV4r New Member

Pm sent

11. Riders Discount

Yep got your PM from 11:10 last night when I got in this morning.

12. gordoV4r

gordoV4r New Member

Thanks a lot TJ. I couldn't pass this one up...awesome deal!

13. Riders Discount

Thanks for the order

14. Mayhem220

Mayhem220 Well-Known Member

Amazing Deal! Perfect fit and advice! It does fit a bit more snug than my Arai Corsair V and my R410 but the cheeks fill in a bit more than the R410. Then the air fit seals the deal fitting perfectly!
    Thanks again TJ!

15. Riders Discount

Good to hear! Thanks for the feedback and order.

16. B. Myers

B. Myers Well-Known Member

Received my R2000 today. Tight fit getting on, but the XL fits well with no hot spots few minutes I had it on in house. Very nice graphics, quilted helmet bag and comes with visor storage bag too. Fit feels same as my EXO-500, and little more comfy than my EXO-700, but that one is large too. Weight, by feel seems lighter than either of my others. Visor attachment is more like my Shoeis than the previous Scorpion "twist knobs", that worked well too. No fogging even with reading glasses on to type this...lol. Date code on mine was Sept 2015 Good deal, especially for offer here!! Thanks RD team.

Nick_OMC likes this.
  17. Riders Discount

Appreciate the feedback!

18. eraine

eraine Eric Raine

*payment sent* - First time taking the plunge on a Scorpion helmet. Looking forward to taking it out to the track. Couldn't pass up the deal. As always you have the best deals and quickest response times! Thanks

Nick_OMC likes this.
  19. Riders Discount

Thanks for the order

Nick_OMC likes this.
  20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Really like mine. I have 4-5 other Scorpions, so I am a believer.