1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11-15 Kawasaki ZX10R Parts - Ohlins shock Spare Wheels Vortex Rearsets Yoshimura Exhaust

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Armin Memovic, Aug 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Armin Memovic

Armin Memovic Member

I have the following items for sale, came off my 2014 zx10r ABS when i reverted it back to OEM for sale. Buyer assumes 3% Paypal G&S fee if desired. Local pickup preferred for the large items, that's in Gwinnett County, Georgia - That's east of Atlanta maybe 30 minutes.

Ohlins TTX GP shock with remote adjuster - no damage, never crashed in- $750

Vortex V2 rearsets - never crashed in, scrapes on shifter and brake lever from leaning, comes with all hardware that came with rearsets, including the 2 shafts - $225

Yoshimura R-77 exhaust, no crash damage but the mid pipe has rust spots - $250 - buyer pays shipping

Wheels - no crash damage, they are straight, comes with one rotor and a mostly complete set of captive spacers (minus the cush drive side spacer. - $450 buyer pays shipping.

Text 678 Three 0 eight 21 four three for inquiries

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a6AGixNlwEz6Z45yxu0mAYNzGbeYr50h?usp=sharing

2. Armin Memovic

Armin Memovic Member

3. Armin Memovic

Armin Memovic Member

Ohlins price reduction to $500 shipped.

4. Armin Memovic

Armin Memovic Member

Bump - Yoshi sold.