1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

101st Looser Needs Firing Squad

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Mar 22, 2003.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

If in fact, it is proven that the member of the 101st Airborne was the one who threw the grenades, then all that silly Dr. Phil crapola needs to be forgotten and the dude needs to be taken out right after his court martial and executed in front of a firing squad. :mad:

Hey Evil Dave K, I know Dave K hates the term "looser" so I used it in your honor. :D

2. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

That's ugly for the 101st, and too bad. Looked like it was lose/lose. Either somebody got through their perimeter or someone "dropped" a grenade. Neither is attractive for an outstanding unit.

Somebody's gonna be at Leavenworth for a loooong time.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Doh !!!! :eek:

4. Evil Dave K

Evil Dave K Well-Known Member

Bruce, I don't want the guy shot. That's a waste of ammo. Just hand him over to the Screaming Eagle's and let them handle it internally.
    If he stands trial and is convicted, he won't be spending a lot of time in Leavenworth. They'll kill him inside of weeks.

5. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Looks like it was murder now. One soldier reportedly has died.

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

He did this during war time... death penalty will likely be used for him. POS should die. :(

7. yz250mike

yz250mike Eric Cartman is my idol

He will die.

You can get sent to the firing squad for something as small as falling asleep during guard duty.

Killing a couple of of your fellow soldiers by accident can even get you sent to the firing squad if neglegence was shown.

Throwing a couple of grenades on purpose to your own command tent will most certainly get you sent to the firing squad.

If I were the NCO in charge of the firing squad detail I would tell the the detail to shoot him anywhere but in the head. Take out a hand here, and arm there, kneecaps over here... let the fucker die a slow death.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2003
  8. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Viet Nam Redux

The 60s and 70s brought us anti-Viet Nam war protests. 2003, we see GulfII anti-war protests. Viet Nam also introduced the term fragging. Seems this has risen its ugly head also.:(

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i guess what bugs me are the bandwagon assholes who are protesting as recreation. vietnam took a couple of years for protestation. this is no vietnam. now it is in vogue to demonstrate. benedicts. :rolleyes:

10. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

It does get thier mug on TV...:rolleyes:

11. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Commanders are permitted in war time to carry out summary justice under UCMJ.

If I were that Brigade commander, as soon as they finished cutting the shrapnel out of me, I'd personally put a 9mm round in that POS' head.
    :mad:

12. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Fratricide is not uncommon in war time. It was heavily hinted that some incidents on my base during the Gulf War were fragging but due to the circumstances no investigation was conducted.

BTW, I told certain members of my unit that I would shot them before they could get me killed......wonder why they took my gun away? :rolleyes: (for the WAY too easily offended, I was Air Force so they took our guns away if they weren't required for our duties).

13. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

He'll get life in prison no doubt.
    Too much negative publicity for the UCMJ to max out sentences.
    The US is having a tough enough time trying to shake the 'barbaric' stigmatism placed on it to start shooting
    ex soldiers.
    Knda like when Princess Di had an affair.
    Law calls for a beheading. Although some would love to she that head in a basket, being a PC society keeps our dark desires in check.

14. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

I tend to agree with Buckwild. However accurate the movie about PVT Slovick, seems like it was Eisenhauer that had to sign off on all the death sentences in WWII. I'm honestly not aware of any since then.

I doubt this will be where we begin again. $5 says he is in People within 30 days, tv movie in 6 months.

15. Smiley Pete

Smiley Pete mayor of never never land

$50.00 says he dead within a year.

16. yz250mike

yz250mike Eric Cartman is my idol

I am sure lots of guys got sent to the firing squad in Vietnam and Korea, just it was not made public.

Pvt Slovic was a sad story. I do not rember the movie that well, but I think only thing he was guilty of was being a coward, I don't think he deserved the firing squad; but Muhammed on the other hand killed his own troops! He threw 3 grenades in 3 different tents and even threw one in a command tent that operated 24/7. This is more than fraticide (even that will get your the firing squad). PC is one thing, but the UCMJ has to be preserved and this guy must die by firing squad.

17. Stefan

Stefan Well-Known Member

He killed a Captain!!

18. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

And now an Air Force Major has died as a result of wounds suffered from the fragging.