1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 countries that need to bang more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely!

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

One more parting thought - I was just reminded of this as I was looking at that BBC article. I used to work with a guy at a certain auto retailer who adopted multiple children from Ethiopia. He was pretty country and not real well traveled. I think his wife's and church's influence talked him into adoption like this. Anyway, they had to go over to Ethiopia for a time (a month or so, I think) to settle everything. And when he got back, he kept telling people stories of his time in "Adidas Ababas". It sounded like "Adidas uh-BOB-us." :crackup:

HPPT likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It sounds kind of f'ed up but its true and has played out over and over and over again all over the world. The more rights/privileges/equality/etc that women are given, the faster the birthrates drops. I'm not suggesting that women be thrown back into the dark ages by any means......I'm just saying it is what it is.

4. Lawn Dart

They should at least be allowed in the kitchen and trained in the culinary arts.

kidding

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bitches need to stay outta my kitchen.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Almost sounds familiar with our poverty stricken areas, eh? No job, no money, no skill set (often times) but they manage to pump out baby after baby.

On LawnDarts well researched replies:

Blah blah blah, they're poor, they're faith might interfere in how they live their lives or they don't have access to condoms/etc..........THEN mf'ers need some discipline in their lives, PULL OUT!!!! It really is that simple....so what if you deny yourself that final pleasure OR convince her to let you stick it in the other for a second. :D

8. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

I respect your educated research and facts but everything basically ends up the way I described it!:D

9. Lawn Dart

This almost reads as though the mother wants children, or maybe even sex. Some of these areas are the same ones famous for female mutilation.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No, that's a different story....I realize a lot of the women in that part of the world are raped, etc....but I thought your analysis was speaking on majorities, unless you're hinting that the majority are in fact raped/forced, which would be news to me. :(

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Wait, thats not how you say it? :p

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

How will the dishes get washed.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They can do them in another room :D

16. Venom51

Mental note for new house build. Laundry room needs a double bowl sink. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Or just install a dishwasher next to the washer dryer :D

18. Venom51

Why waste money on a dishwasher? She's gonna be in their loading the washer and dryer anyway. It'll give her something to do between cycles. :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Polygamy is illegal

scottn, badmoon692008 and E Reed like this.