1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1/5/13 A1 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by socalrider, Jan 2, 2013.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I know some of you on here follow the dirty bikes...

Predictions for A1? Live on speed, whatever that channel is for you clowns.

I'm thinking Barcia is fast, but Villo or Dungey take the first win of the year.

Personally pulling for Reed though, just don't think he will make it to the podium on the first race.

Weather is for cool temps but no rain.

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'd like Barcia better if he spent this year learning and getting humble.

I'm going with RV to start the season.

3. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I'm going the unpopular route (for me anyway). Stewart has been quiet this off-season, and he looked like a beast on the zuk outdoors.

My money is on him.

I hope Canard, Windham, and Reed all have great comebacks. We know Dungey and RV will be beasts.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Spose I'll pull for that dude on the Suzuki.

5. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Also - I'm excited for the first time Barcia goes 'BAM BAM' in the big leagues.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Villopoto

7. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

Bubba "God is good all the time" Stewart.. hope not

Barcia for the win

8. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Just guessing, but I'll say Ryan D..:D

9. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Villopoto, followed by Barcia and Dungy. Stewart will be the second fastest qualifier and crash in his heat race and the main trying to run a faster lap than Poto.

10. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

IF Stewart hs rembered how to not crash , he could be a threat - and thats the big IF - Think Dungy will be a force to be delt with

11. Dano711

Dano711 Well-Known Member

I think Villo will win it but I'll pull for Canard. Dude is a class act and tough as nails.

12. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

:stupid::D

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  14. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Barcia will be fast but will crash out of the lead giving it to Villopoto or Dungey

15. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Going to pick up my tickets this week and go check it out while I'm out here in Long Beach.

16. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

17. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

RV or Barcia.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm really excited for the season to start. Stewart's back on Dunlops, so.....

I think both Canard and Barcia win multiple races this year, but barring injury, no one has the speed to beat RV1 consistently enough to knock him off of the top step at the end of the year.

If everyone stays healthy, I won't be shocked if RD5 doesn't win a race.

I'll be rooting for Barcia this year.

19. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

I don't know but I'll definitely check it out when they come to Houston. Never was interested in it before until I caught The Next Moto on Fuel.

20. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

The first race of the SX season is always great. It's about the only time we get to see all the great racers before one or two get injured for the entire season. I don't think I've seen all of the top guys finish a season together since the days of Carmichael. Exciting shate no doubt!