1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08 Suzuki GSXR 600 $5000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Joseph Lutsch, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Joseph Lutsch

Joseph Lutsch Well-Known Member

It’s my fiancés bike and we just had a kid and she got a new R3 that she will be coaching and playing on when she can. Bike has just been sitting all year so she asked me to post it up. You can message me and you and her can talk. I know it was originally a AMA bike and she bought it out of Colorado years back. She is a novice coach for Motovid so the bike is always at Blackhawk farms raceway or Road America. She does play in intermediate group here and there and last year played in advance group a few times. Mainly the bike has tooled around the tracks in novice group. Thus the reason she now has an R3. Has an extra set of plastics and some few extra parts in a box. Also comes with front and rear stands. Only issue with the bike is the last session of last years track day she noticed the QS was acting funny, not sure if it just needs an adjustment of if the QS solenoid needs to be replaced, this does not effect how the bike runs, she runs perfect. SBS pads, SS lines, exhaust, QS/AB, steering damper, rear sets, clip ons, front and rear suspension. Bike is in my trailer and goes to southern Wisconsin or northern Illinois regularly. Will also be at autobond on 8-8-22 so can have it there as well. 67A17DEC-5B24-4CAC-ABA6-9769F55F9A6C.jpeg 67A17DEC-5B24-4CAC-ABA6-9769F55F9A6C.jpeg 67A17DEC-5B24-4CAC-ABA6-9769F55F9A6C.jpeg EE00CE55-BADC-4028-A174-4D7D56B15F4D.jpeg

Attached Files:

Addison likes this.
  2. Joseph Lutsch

Not sure how to edit the original post but here is some up dates.
    Sbs pads
    Brembo 19 RCS MASTER
    Vortex rear sets
    Vortex fuel cap
    Vortex clip ons
    Fork extenders
    GPR steering stabilizer
    M4 exhaust
    2 full sets of race plastics
    Front and rear stainless lines
    Pirelli Diablo super corsa tires
    520 chain conversation
    Pitbull 43T rear sprocket
    Vortex left engine cover
    A TON of OEM extra parts, valves, stator, clutch basket, coil packs, gaskets, o rings brake pads, clutch springs lots and lots in packages that aren’t open. This was everything a race team had with the bike.
    Engine ice coolant
    Motul oil
    Rb660 brake fluid. Front and rear stands
    An extra sets of wheels with rotors.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  3. Joseph Lutsch

More pics

Attached Files:

4. jpratt847

jpratt847 Well-Known Member

How much for the wheels with rotors?

And without rotors

5. Joseph Lutsch

$5000, sold as a package deal, not parting out.

6. mkrninja

mkrninja Active Member

Nice bike.
    Good seller.
    GLWS.

7. Joseph Lutsch

Update I put in the ad it has auto blip and I was incorrect about that.

8. Joseph Lutsch

Bike is sold, admin please delete post.