1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 HONDA CBR600rr race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by simins0611, Feb 15, 2011.

1. simins0611

simins0611 Well-Known Member

Bike: 2007 Honda CBR600rr
    Rear Shock: Ohlins ttx
    Front Forks: 1.0 Springs with Ohlin’s gold valve kit
    Exhaust: Custom Erion Honda Racing Exhaust
    Levers: LP shorty adjustable levers
    PowerCommander: PCIII with custom map for U4.2
    Quick-Shifter: Techtronics
    Rear-sets: Vortex
    Clip-ons: Vortex
    Sprockets: Vortex
    Chain: 520 DID sealed o-ring
    Case Covers/Guard both sides: Vortex
    SS Brake Lines: Galfer
    Slipper Clutch: Sigma Evo Corsa
    Frame Sliders: Vortex
    Quick Turn Throttle

I received it new in 07 and raced it four seasons. I had Evan Steel Performance (ESP) do a supersport build on the motor in 2008.

The bike is ready to race. It is the same as it was when I pulled it off the track in November after winning numerous class championships. The bike has competed at CCS, WERA, ASMA, MOM, AFM, and AMA events. In other words, it’s all pre-drilled and ready to pass tech inspection.

It’s been through a few low-sides. I’ve had Dave at FastTrack in Phoenix take a look and make any necessary adjustments to ensure everything was straight and safe. As much as this bike has been raced, it has been maintained. It has one race weekend on brand new Vesrah Brake pads. It has one race weekend on a brand new clutch. The oil has been changed every other race weekend and I’ve always used Motorex Synthetic blend oil. The front and rear suspension were both redone at the beginning of last season. As I sit here thinking of what else to write, other than it could use freshened up motor, I can’t think of anything else. Don't get me wrong, the motor still runs great, just not compared to a brand new race prepped motor. The bike is ready to race another season as is.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I’d be glad to answer them.

And now to the hard part, price. I need the money or I wouldn’t be selling it, but if I can’t get enough to justify selling it then I’ll just keep it. In other words, make a reasonable offer based on the above info.

The bike is currently at ESP in Tucson getting a once over. I will take pics and post them up when I get it back.

Thanks,

David

2. hondarider102

hondarider102 Active Member

3. simins0611

I wish this was like trading stocks. Can I just sell it at whatever the current market price is? What is the WERA blue book value of an 07 Honda 600 with the above listed options?

4. Stephen81

Stephen81 Well-Known Member

^^3k when sold to me!

5. simins0611

I'll consider that either a starting bid or WERA trade-in value to which I'll have to wait a little while to see what other offers develop.

6. juno

juno Well-Known Member

PM sent

7. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

The last I checked, a starting bid would imply an "auction". This ain't ebay. Set a damn price and decide if you want to sell it or you don't!

8. simins0611

I guess you can't follow the tone of the thread thus far. I made my intentions clear in the OP. You might want to look under your couch for your sense of humor. It seems that you may have misplaced it.

9. matter

matter Member

xrated is right. You need to set a price and post it. Selling things is all about price so its frustrating play a guessing game about the asking price.

This is the classifieds "Racebikes For Sale". You've got everything but the asking price--just post it.

10. simins0611

$5500 OBO

11. wasaracer68

wasaracer68 Active Member

I thought your post was humorous. Good luck, should sell easily.

12. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

It should go quick thats a good price.

13. simins0611

Keep in mind that this bike rolled off the podium having just won two number one plates in CCS SW and then went to ESP to get check out. It's been there for two months and I haven't had the chance to get it cleaned up yet.

The bodywork is more than functional, but the last paint job it received was from a rattle can. It's easy touch up and looks great at speed but not so much sitting still.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

Thanks,

David

Attached Files:

• 089.jpg
      089.jpg
      File size:
      363.6 KB
      Views:
    • 091.jpg
      091.jpg
      File size:
      309.9 KB
      Views:
    • 103.jpg
      103.jpg
      File size:
      352.7 KB
      Views:
    • 096.jpg
      096.jpg
      File size:
      301.7 KB
      Views:
  14. simins0611

$5000 OBO

15. njul9925

njul9925 Member

damn i just bought a 600RR trackbike too!!!

GLWS SICK BIKE !!

16. GSXRScott

GSXRScott Well-Known Member

Agreed. IMO $5500 without a built motor $6500 with a built motor. Just my $0.02

17. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

How much do you weigh?
    I'm going to be in Scottsdale next month. Hmmmm.

18. simins0611

I weigh ~180 sans gear.

I have a possible depost being placed, but I'll let you know.

19. simins0611

Deposit received. I will be delivering the bike to new owner at the Chuckwalla round on March 11th. If the deal falls through I'll let everyone know. Thanks for all the PM's and good luck in finding your bike. The Honda really is a well balance machine and I enjoyed my time riding it!