1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 GSXR 750 Maroon Fairings

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by jasonhise, Jan 3, 2011.

1. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Just like the title says... I am specifically looking for the left and right side fairings. Might be interested in stock mirrors too... Looking for minimal to no scratches as I am trying to repair a friend's bike... PM or post pics of what you have along w/ prices shipped to 28540.

2. jasonhise

Anybody??? I knew it might be a long shot on the fairings, but am still hoping for mirrors...

3. firstcherokeeki

firstcherokeeki Rides like a girl!

I have a complete set with headlights, tail lights, mirrors and tank. Was getting ready to post them up for sale. Would like 800 plus shipping for everything.

4. jasonhise

PM sent...

5. jasonhise

Didn't work out.... Anybody else have these parts???

6. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

by any chance do you need the front upper cowling.

7. jasonhise

Not really as the one on the bike only has a little gouge from a rock.... Any mirrors?

8. tightR1

tightR1 Well-Known Member

Fairings

Do you need the tail also?I'm building a track bike and the street stuff is for sale.[​IMG][​IMG]The lt side has some rash and I was going to repair it then sell it.The tail is perfect.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  9. jasonhise

Just the sides for right now... Can i get some more detailed pics of the left and right sides to [email protected]

10. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

I would talk to your friend and just get a set shipped from china for $500 for everything.

2 cents

11. jasonhise

We talked about that... Still hoping to find something around 1/2 that...C'mon NESBA boards...

12. jasonhise

I meant WERA boards.... Dammit!!!

13. jasonhise

Bumpity... One last try...

14. cNYnCArvr

Send me a pm on what you are looking to spend, I may just completely track mine. No cracks, I'll get them polished up and send you a pic.

15. jasonhise

I basically need the left and right sides only w/ no scratches or scuffs. PM me your email address and I will get you those pictures of what I need by this evening... Thanks in advance...

16. jasonhise

Bueller??? C'Mon WERA guys and gals...

17. cNYnCArvr

sorry been busy, let me get them cleaned up and I'll send a pic to you. I'm definately just giong to track my 750 now so I can sell my fairings.

18. jasonhise

Looking forward to them...

19. jasonhise

Thank cNYnCArvr.... Awesome guy and fairings were just as promised, packed way better than I expected, and even arrived a day early... You are the shiznit my friend! :up:

20. cNYnCArvr