1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 07 gsxr 600 750 race part--brembo,ohlins,voretex, dynojet and much more

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by gs, Jan 14, 2018.

1. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Ok guys I got a long list of different parts that I'm selling.
    All parts Came off a 07 gsxr 750 but most can be used with the 600. Some parts here can be used on other males and models. Too
    Many pics to list so text me for those. 7037172325.
    The prices are really fair and I'm gonna keep um firm. All prices don't include PayPal fees if you don't wanna send by friends and family and don't include shipping unless specified. Some items ship might be too much so local pick up is best. I'm located in northern va.

Ohlins ttx shock with .95 spring on it with 4 track days on it with a pretty slow advanced pace. 2 upgrades to keep up with advancements to this shock. Super clean
    850$+ ship

Brembo rcs19 master cylinder
    Pretty much brand new. Has two track days on it. Comes with a spare bleeder screw just in case u rash it in a crash, Brembo reservoir with tygon tubing and ladybird bendable mounting bracket, one spare used lever with a little rash salvaged from the previous master, and another aftermarket brand new shorty lever. 250$+ ship

Vortex rearsets with no damage except little scrape on toe peg BUT don't worry!! I'm including a brand new to peg for u to change out or hold as a spare.
    225 $+ ship

Brembo 108 mm 2 piece BILLET calipers. These are the big real deal holy fields guys. Not the stock stuff. These come with set of galfer lines, titanium bolts, galfer sinstred pads with half life on um and two replacement bleeder screws if u ever want to change um out. Plus they come with a set of brand new dp pads. These aren't the dp race pads but I saw with the brembo all all around system I ran the race pads from dp and they had too much bite.They wear pretty quick but they come with the deal. Remember u have to buy specific pads for these super premium calipers cause they are different from the stock calipers. Only the pads from aprillia, and some random Ducatis like the older 848 used the pads needed for these sick ass calipers. 875+ ship.

If u get these calipers might as well get my extra pads I have too since they are so cheap. See next.

2 brand new sets of the galfer carbon graphite pads that sell for 200$
    Fits the 01-05 aprillia, 98-02 Ducati 748
    And 08 Ducati 848
    105$ shipped

Also another brand new 2 sets of the galfer sinstered race pads for these sick as calipers, 200$ retail .
    105$ shipped.

Galfer sbk rotors complete set front and rear. The front rotors have been just glass blasted with no use on um so they are like brand new.
    400$ plus ship

Gpr v4 Steering Stabilizer with mounting bracket. Refreshed by gpr mid season and only has three weekends on it
    270$ + ship

Dynojet quick shifter. Pull. Rods incl
    Gp shift pattern set up
    135+ship

2 sets of wheels
    One spray painted hi viz yellow. Came out decent. Comes with axels and a sprocket carrier and cushys 250$
    Ship might be too much depending on where u are so...,
    Second set powder coated hi viz yellow. Look awesome. Slight rash in front wheel I sanded down and touched up paint. Comes with axels, carrier and cushys. 300$ plus shop

Set of complete sharks bodywork
    Spray painted hi viz yellow. Came out pretty good.
    Upper has tubes, windscreen and mounting plugs.
    Lower has holes torn off from jb plastic weld that melted from heat. Easy fix.
    I just used wire ties from two holes I drilled. Works great.
    Top mount ss tail from bodies.
    Front fender
    Rear hugger
    Tank cover ( protects tank or covers up a damaged tank.)
    Stock seat
    Comes with dzus fasteners and extra primer, hi viz yellow paint, and clear coat cans.
    350$ forget about shipping these lol.

Spare profiber superbike top mount tail. Was repaired almost perfectly. Super white in color. Foam seat and under tail and foam seat.
    75$ + ship. Will be expensive for long distance
    Extra bottom mount tail that was crashed but I did fiberglass work and glaze. Still needs some extra sand and some filler if u want on underside bend, and needs primer and paint
    20$ plus ship

Brand new 9.5 ohlins spring
    30$ + ship

2 barely used ohlins 9.5 springs
    $30$ plus ship

2 barely used ohlins 1.0 springs
    30$ plus ship

2 vortex v3 gas caps 50$ + ship

Lightened rear subframe box section brand new 50$ + ship

Lighttech chain adjusters with lifters and go receivers for pit bul stands 180$+ship

06 07 Gsxr 750 Voltage regulator 50$ shipped

Motivation front axel sliders 20$ + ship

Sprockets (brand new)

520 45t pit bull rear sprocket 25$+ ship
    520 17t vortex front sprocket with 15 miles on it 10$ + ship

Woodcraft bars for clip ons (brand new black)

3 extended bars (needed now for all the extra controls and lever guards we use) 7$ each + ship
    1 regular size bar 5$ + ship

2 radiators (with fan and overflow resi)
    No leaks!!
    1 black 110$ plus ship
    1 silver (more used) 90+ ship

New woodcraft replacement frame sliders ( sliders only)
    10$+ ship

Motion pro quick turn throttle cables. Some rash and a cracked adjuster which I taped up but works fine. 20$+ ship

2 like new woodcraft lever guards. These are the clutch side one but I just flip um around to use for brake lever. 40$ each plus ship

1 used woodcraft brake lever guard with with some rash that I painted yellow but paint is chipping off so I can paint it or just fingernail the rest of paint off
    20$ + ship

Rear brake master cylinder with tygon tube reservoir delete 10$+ ship

2 clutch levers (aftermarket)
    One folding regular size and adjustable to elongate 5$ plus ship
    One non folding shorty 3$ + ship

Driven racing Keaton gel grips new
    2 sets 5$ each + ship

2 Clutch lever perch with safety switch with excess turn signal wire delete 10$ Each+ ship

2 Yamaha on/off switches wired for gsxr used with quick turn throttle kits
    10$ Each + ship

Got lots of gear I'm listing under gear section too!!!

Text me at (703) 717-2325,

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Galfer lines aren't included with the calipers....

3. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Woodcraft rashed brake guard and frame sliders are sold!!
    Clutch lever guards that can be flipped around to become brake lever guards still available!!

4. gs

gs Well-Known Member

One on/off switch sold!!!
    Still one left!!

5. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Woodcraft clutch guards sold!!!

6. gs

gs Well-Known Member

2 extended bars sold. Still one extended bar and regular size bar left!!

One set of grips sold. Still one left!!

7. Val213

Val213 Welfare recipient

I'm interested in Galfer sbk rotors if available. Pics please

8. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Shoot me a text so I can reply with pics... thru won't upload

9. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

How much for the brembo?

10. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Well let's see the listing says 250$+ ship so I'm thinking 250$ + ship...
    Lol...

11. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Last woodcraft extended bar sold!!
    Still have one regular one left.

12. geoff--9

geoff--9 Well-Known Member

Text sent regarding.

New woodcraft replacement frame sliders ( sliders only)
    10$+ ship
    (What colour are these?)

Yamaha on/off switches wired for gsxr used with quick turn throttle kits
    10$ Each + ship

Driven racing Keaton gel grips new
    2 sets 5$ each + ship
    (Are these the d3 grips or regular)

Motivation front axel sliders 20$ + ship

2 vortex v3 gas caps 50$ + ship

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

13. 2Quickrides

2Quickrides New Member

I’ll take the RCS19. PM sent.

14. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Frame Sliders sold!!!
    Rcs pending sale!!

15. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Axel sliders sold!!
    Last Yamaha switch sold.
    Both gas caps sold!!
    Last set of grips sold!!!

16. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Rcs combo is sold!!!

17. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Rcs combo package still up for sale. 1st to transfer funds gets it!!

18. gs

gs Well-Known Member

Rcs sold !!! For real this time!!!
    Still lots of great parts left!!!

19. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Make a new list.....I can't follow it. :p
    there's gotta be something in there i still need.

20. gs

gs Well-Known Member

UPLDATED LIST!!!
    UPDATED LIST

All parts Came off a 07 gsxr 750 but most can be used with the 600. Some parts here can be used on other males and models. Too
    Many pics to list so text me for those. 7037172325.
    The prices are really fair and I'm gonna keep um firm. All prices don't include PayPal fees if you don't wanna send by friends and family and don't include shipping unless specified.I'm located in northern va.

Ohlins ttx shock with .95 spring on it with 4 track days on it with a pretty slow advanced pace. 2 upgrades to keep up with advancements to this shock. Super clean
    850$+ ship

Vortex rearsets with no damage except little scrape on toe peg BUT don't worry!! I'm including a brand new to peg for u to change out or hold as a spare.
    225 $+ ship

Brembo 108 mm 2 piece BILLET calipers. These are the big real deal holy fields guys. Not the stock stuff. These come with set of galfer lines, titanium bolts, galfer sinstred pads with half life on um and two replacement bleeder screws if u ever want to change um out. Plus they come with a set of brand new dp pads. These aren't the dp race pads but I saw with the brembo all all around system I ran the race pads from dp and they had too much bite.They wear pretty quick but they come with the deal. Remember u have to buy specific pads for these super premium calipers cause they are different from the stock calipers. Only the pads from aprillia, and some random Ducatis like the older 848 used the pads needed for these sick ass calipers. 875+ ship.

If u get these calipers might as well get my extra pads I have too since they are so cheap. See next.

2 brand new sets of the galfer carbon graphite pads that sell for 200$
    Fits the 01-05 aprillia, 98-02 Ducati 748
    And 08 Ducati 848
    105$ shipped

Also another brand new 2 sets of the galfer sinstered race pads for these sick as calipers, 200$ retail .
    105$ shipped.

Galfer sbk rotors complete set front and rear. The front rotors have been just glass blasted with no use on um so they are like brand new.
    400$ plus ship

Gpr v4 Steering Stabilizer with mounting bracket. Refreshed by gpr mid season and only has three weekends on it
    270$ + ship

Dynojet quick shifter. Pull. Rods incl
    Gp shift pattern set up
    135+ship

2 sets of wheels
    One spray painted hi viz yellow. Came out decent. Comes with axels and a sprocket carrier and cushys 250$
    Ship might be too much depending on where u are so...,
    Second set powder coated hi viz yellow. Look awesome. Slight rash in front wheel I sanded down and touched up paint. Comes with axels, carrier and cushys. 300$ plus shop

Set of complete sharks bodywork
    Spray painted hi viz yellow. Came out pretty good.
    Upper has tubes, windscreen and mounting plugs.
    Lower has holes torn off from jb plastic weld that melted from heat. Easy fix.
    I just used wire ties from two holes I drilled. Works great.
    Top mount ss tail from bodies.
    Front fender
    Rear hugger
    Tank cover ( protects tank or covers up a damaged tank.)
    Stock seat
    Comes with dzus fasteners and extra primer, hi viz yellow paint, and clear coat cans.
    350$ forget about shipping these lol.

Spare profiber superbike top mount tail. Was repaired almost perfectly. Super white in color. Foam seat and under tail and foam seat.
    75$ + ship. Will be expensive for long distance
    Extra bottom mount tail that was crashed but I did fiberglass work and glaze. Still needs some extra sand and some filler if u want on underside bend, and needs primer and paint
    20$ plus ship

Brand new 9.5 ohlins spring
    30$ + ship

2 barely used ohlins 9.5 springs
    $30$ plus ship

2 barely used ohlins 1.0 springs
    30$ plus ship

Lightened rear subframe box section brand new 50$ + ship

Lighttech chain adjusters with lifters and go receivers for pit bul stands 180$+ship

06 07 Gsxr 750 Voltage regulator 50$ shipped

Sprockets
    520 45t pit bull rear sprocket 25$+ ship
    520 17t vortex front sprocket with 15 miles on it 10$ + ship

Woodcraft bars for clip ons (brand new black)
    1 regular size bar 5$ + ship

2 radiators (with fan and overflow resi)
    No leaks!!
    1 black 110$ plus ship
    1 silver (more used) 90+ ship

Motion pro quick turn throttle cables. Some rash and a cracked adjuster which I taped up but works fine. 20$+ ship

Rear brake master cylinder with tygon tube reservoir delete 10$+ ship

2 clutch levers (aftermarket)
    One folding regular size and adjustable to elongate 5$ plus ship
    One non folding shorty 3$ + ship

2 Clutch lever perch with safety switch with excess turn signal wire delete 10$ Each+ ship