1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

03 GSXR for sale. $2000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Juan Rivera, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Juan Rivera

Juan Rivera New Member

GSXr for sale. Shelby NC. Ready to go, plastics, underbelly. Steering damper, m4 exhaust extra tail. Vortex rear set. 3,100 track miles Need gone. Sitting in storage ridden twice in the last 2 years. Runs fine needs battery. The BIG CATCH: I've got a bad right hand/arm so I had everything switched to the left side (Throttle/Front brake) Comes with Pitbull rear stand and tire warmers. Just need it gone... I sold my truck as well so have no way to get it to the track. Call/text 215.771.3322

Photos coming soon. The files are too large. If not uploaded then I can text or email them to you.

Attached Files:

2. Jim Elliott

Jim Elliott experienced asphalt surfer

size? ie 600/750/1000

3. Juan Rivera

Juan Rivera New Member

600cc sorry guys!

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I may know someone that qouks be interested and we are local to Shelby. I will forward info to him. Any idea of how hard would it be to switch everything back?

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Text me more pics when you can 7 zero four- 8 nine 8' six 7 four 4

6. Juan Rivera

Juan Rivera New Member

It's pretty simple! I believe they just reversed everything. I had it done at Team Charlotte Motorsports.It's probably easier going back to the right side than it was to make everything for the left side. I'm at work but I'll send some more pics shortly.